13. To the rescue?

They did as they promised.

I was taken through an entire make-over, from make-up, hair, clothes and shoes. I looked like a rich lady loaded with cash. And the boys added their appearance to mine, looking like fancy gangsters. The only one that did not join was Green, he preferred to go to the beach.

Leo and Hueso lied there as well, surrounded by a bunch of beautiful yokai. The bone man didn't like the attention, while Leo loved every second of it.

"Aren't we supposed to safe your girlfriend?"

"We will. Another coconut milk please"

"This is not a vacation!!!"

Blue assured him that he got it all planned out, "Next...the sauna".

Hueso find it hard to trust him, seeing his show off attitude getting the best of him. Especially as he cannot stop flirting with other yokai.

While I had to stop my admirers from getting killed. With my new look it was impossible to feel invisible. Even an accident could not be prevented, as we headed towards the beach. A tall guy bumped into my side.

We looked at eachother for a minute, until he spoke up, "Sorry Sweetheart are you ok?"

His arm flew over my shoulder, pulling me close, "I make it up to you."

Why does he sound so familiar?

"Hey jerk, hands off!"

Danny grabbed my shoulder firm holding me thight. Leon stood before that guy, snorting, "What are you supposed to be, some kind of turtle?"

Blue smiled sweet, "The sweetest kind" before winking in my direction.

This was Mikey's cue to use his shock skills to threaten him, "She is not interested!"

I see how the rat man waved to Green to come over, that made me panic.

"Please go"

Leo bowed deeply while smirking, "How can I refuse a wonderful lady like you?".

Thankfully he got the message.

The handsome guy nearby, followed the turtle upstairs, while keeping an eye on me.

"Was this your girl?"

"You better believe it bone man."

"Then why didn't you take her with you? Aren't you capable of fighting?"

He pointed behind him, towards the giant, "Her company is way too cranky, they wouldn't hand her over."

Hueso shrieked, "Heinous Green! Good move to back off. No one ever beaten him before."

Leo assured him, that he is not up for a fight, at least not in my presence. He got it all planned out.

The sauna was Split in half, which meant I finally had some alone time from the guys. Unlike Blue and Hueso, they are spending their moments with the gang alone. You can imagine how tense it was with them all cramped in one small space. Hueso kept his distance.
Leo just jumped into the danger ahead, sitting between Danny and Leon, "We had a rough start right guys? Let's take it from the top, I am Neon Leon".

"Hey I am Leon!"

"Sure dude. What it hanging rat man?"

"Do you got a death wish, boy?"

Leo smirked sweet, "Me? Well I certainly got a list of wishes..but death...not my thing."

"Then beat it!"

Leo held his hands up in defense, slowly walking towards the door. Danny gave Hueso a look that meant for him to follow the turtle out. He didn't hesitate to move. Outside, he watched as Leo was roaming through the boxes nearby.

"What was that for? Is this part of your plan?"

"Sure is and it starts right..." Grabbing a metal piece and stuck it between the door handle, "...now."

Time is ticking.

The boys noticed what was going on and tried to break open the door. Leo and Hueso ran out in their towels and towards the sauna for ladies.

Without any warning blue slammed open the door and ... immediately got screamd at by yokai. Obviously, I wasn't alone.

Unlike them, I was not naked. Beautiful hair or not, he won't get out of this one. He dodged everything that flew towards him, yelling to me to get out. Because of the women inside, I came out and shut the door," What's the big idea?!"

"Sweetheart, this is an emergency. You got to get out of here."

He reached for my hand, only for me to pull back, "Why should I trust you? WHO are you?"

"April sends me to get you"

"April?"

Leo nodded. My long stare made him uncomfortable. Hueso who watched the whole scene, just got irritated, "Is she really your girlfriend?"

"What?!"

"Bone man, you are not helping!"

"Neither is lying to a lady!"

I backed off. Leo sighted, before he slowly stepped forward, "Ok she didn't send me here, but she is worried about you. I want to bring you back home, to New York."

I pointed up.

He nodded.

Hueso is still confused, "So are you an item or not?"

Instead of getting anywhere near blue, I walked towards the bone man, "We discuss this later, I want to go home". Hueso wanted to ask the turtle about his plan, as he grabbed his wig and flew it into the ladies sauna, "Step two complete..."

I heard how the women screamed inside.

Outside the reception, Hueso had to made one last booking according to Leo. At this point, we all walked out, like nothing ever happened.

I was not convinced, "You seriously think this will work?!"

"Relax cutie pie, I got this."

The bone man changed back to his old self, while his skin of a brother appeared beside him. Although I should be irritated by this my mind was elsewhere.

I still don't get the plan.

The gang was still trapped inside the sauna and Heinious Green enjoying the warm sand. No one seem to care that we left. In the other hand, we did geht attention, but not as I feared.

They looked at us with discussed.

"Is there something on our faces?"

Leo sighted, slowly wrapping his arm over my shoulder, "They don't like people without hair."

"Yeah"

Pulling his arm away, I moved away.
The turtle was close to tears seeing me move to the brothers. Until I asked him about himself and his motives.

"Motives? I am here to get you get back home." Leaving out some other details.

He got stiff as I said it out loud.

"You still have to explain to me this whole girlfriend buisness."

From the outside, he acted all calm and reserved, inside...he started to panic.