16. Donnie's last will

Frustrated I kept scrubbing off the slime from the walls.

"We need a cleaner he said..." I mimicked Hueso's voice, "...it is the easiest job he said...ahhhhhhh...what the hell!!!"

The dirt was hideous that even my sponge didn't move. It stuck against the wall, "...ewwww..."

"You done with the toilets?"

The boneman peeked inside, sounding full of hope.

Unlike me who was about to attack him, " I tell you when I get there!" Throwing a rag, which also stuck perfectly beside the sponge.

"The kitchen needs your assistance"

"Can't I just help now?"

"Oh no no no..." He held up his fingers, "...you cannot clean while they cook".
If that is a joke, it is a very bad one. Maybe a normal job with normal people might not be so bad after all. This might take some time but hey...no cleaning...ehm...

"Disgusting!"

...yes that's the word, disgusting restaurant. The voice sounded familiar, but I never heard it in an angry tone. Maybe a furious customers. Sneaking into the hallway I hoped to see some bones crushing.

Instead, only a scared Hueso shaking his bones in fear.

"I am terribly sorry for this, I shall get you a new dish...on the house of course."

That customer slammed his fist onto the table sending the meal flying towards the bone man, hitting his face.

"This Yokai business has the audacity to serve human trash?!" He demanded cruisne from the hidden city. I raised a brow. Why not go down there for food? Weird guy.

"One more thing" he said showing him a picture "Have you seen this human girl?"

It was one of my social media accounts. The shoulder pads of his began to speak up, holding smartphones.

"Yeah she has a few pics but nothing special" said the left one, whole the other snorted, "check out the other side's, that girl is cute."

The customer hit the table again, silencing the entire restaurant, "I don't care how she looks, that human is part of my new experiment."

"Another mutation boss?"

He nodded "the machine is not ready yet so we got enough time to find her."

The boneman laughed nervously and assured him that he never seen me in my life. That was his cue to find me. His hand showed my body into the small closet with him.

"This is bad. He cannot find you"

At the moment squished against this bag of bones was more the problem, "who is this lunatic?"

"Shhh, he is known as an alchemist warrior. His experiments are dangerous and if you are involved in this, actually forbidden" apparently experimenting with the human world or beings was not allowed. Yokai have to keep a low profile to live undisturbed alongside humans, but some like to disturb that peace.

Still, there are plenty of other humans around...so why me? No one could answer that question.

But someone else had one that received an answer pretty quick.

The turtles have hugged eachother in fear, as Heinious green arrived. Raph rememberd that brute from his last trip and knew that they are in deep trouble.
The big brother needed a plan, "Okay listen up...Mikey you distract him with your goofy moves."

"Why me???" He was close to faint.

"Because I trust you. Leo you make a portal to his head...so I can smash his lights out."

"Roger that!"

"And Donnie...Donnie?"

He had his shell to the boys typing into his smartphone.

"Donnie...will you focus?!!!"

He looked over nodding, "I am just writing my will, in case we don't make it."

"Dibs on Donnie's drill!!!!"

Raph and Leo looked annoyed at their jumpy little brother, smiling without a care in the world.

"Mikey shall get my drill in case I die."

Red finds this irresponsible, as blue held up his hands," uh, uh, dibs on Sheldon!!!"

Purple sighted, "fine! Leo gets Sheldon..."

Raph stood there all insecure,until..."dibs on the turtle tank!!!!!!"

"...aaaannnnd Raph gets my baby."

"Pfff...baby?"

Donnie narrowed his eyes at Leo "what is wrong with that?"

"Dude you need a girl. But not Y/N, shes taken"

"Scoff! As this would ever happen."

Leo smirked wide, "yes, in fact we have our first date tomorrow."

Donnie's mouth was wide open"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"...you're lying, aren't you?"

"I am not!"

Raph and Mikey suppressed their giggle, not believing this either. Leo looked away annoyed, "You guy will be very sorry when I make her my girlfriend."

At the same time Donnie kept typing, "How do you spell Y/N?"

Leo glared, "Why?"

"Just warning April that you get all creepy on her friend."

"I am not!"

Purple nodded, "you're right, creepy is the wrong word...perverted sounds about right."

"Hey!!!"

During their cozy conversation thir enemy has come closer to the boys, standing right behind Donatello. One pointed at Leo, "He is dating a girl?"

Donnie nodded slowly.

"Delusional sounds more accurate"

"Good point...de.lu.si.on.al."

"Hey, who said you guys are part of this conversation?!" Leo was close to beat them up by himself. Raph held him back, reminding him of green.

Speaking of him, hearing my name and the turtle and date in the same sentence was not a wise choice to say out loud. Like a bunch of chickens they ran in circles not to get crushed, followed by their foes who had the same problem.

April received purple's message a minute before running, raising her brows, "Your friend Y/N is save....I think. Leo saved her... apparently. Leo is sick, having perverted and delusional thoughts about dating your friend...according to Leos words. Send my will to papa in case we don't come back. Donatello"

"Wait, where is Y/N now?"

Pling!

And the will followed soon after.

April typed her own message:

Where are you guys?! Where's Y/N?! And what is this thing with Leo?! Answer me Donnie...asap!!!
Plus, I miss you guys. Come back safe and sound.

And send...