Chapter Two

*Seraphina's POV*
Time: 5:30 pm

"Ughhhh this day has been so long." Victoria says whilst walking through my cabin doors. Nicolas and I chuckle at her statement.

"Atleast it's friday" I remark.
Victoria's eyes light up like a kid in a candy store. "I don't like that look." Nicolas utters.

Victoria suddenly turns around with a mischievous smile on her face. "Now what is it?" Nicolas and I say at the same time. "Can we please go out to a club tonight?" She pouts at us. "I don't know, can we tori ?" Nicolas teases her.

"Does it have to be a club?" I enquire. "Yes. Yes it does." She huffs.

"Fine. I'm down" I say. "Yeah me as well."
"Great. Meet us at Seraphina's house okay Nico." She exclaims. Nicolas rolls his eyes at the nick name but nevertheless agrees. "Let's head to your place so I can raid your closet." She squeals.

"Bye Nicolas. We'll see you at 7 okay?" I proclaimed. "Sure. Bye pretty girls." He says with a wink. Victoria and I laugh while heading out.

Time: 18:15 pm

"Time to take a shower." She says while shoving me into my bathroom. I roll my eyes at her but go in. After finishing my shower routine and shaving my legs, I step out of the shower. I dry myself with a fluffy white towel and walk out.
After walking out to my room I see clothes everywhere.

"Oh good you're out." Victoria says while emerging from my closet. "I'm gonna take a shower. " she says while disappearing into the bathroom.

I open a draw in my closet and change into a black and silver lace undergarment set. I then change into some shorts and sweatshirt.

I love sweatshirts especially male sweatshirts. They're so much more comfy than female sweatshirts.

Victoria then strolls out the bathroom and heads to her draw of undergarments in the closet.

And yes, we keep clothes in each other's closets because it's more easier than carrying a bag everytime and you never know when you might need the clothes.

She also changes into a sweatshirt and ushers me to dry my hair. So I do that and once it's dried. I decide to straighten it and leave it that way. Victoria gives me a thumbs up whilst curling her hair.

After our hair is done, we both look for an outfit to wear.
"It has to be somewhere in here." Victoria huffs. "What are you going on about now?" I question. "The emerald green dress you bought a while ago. The one with diamond straps sera!" She exclaims.

Now I remember which one she is talking about. The dress is gorgeous, but it doesn't suit my body. It will definitely suit Victoria though. I on the other hand just picked some random dress from my closet which so happened to be black with diamond tassels around the bottom hem.

 I on the other hand just picked some random dress from my closet which so happened to be black with diamond tassels around the bottom hem