Chapter Twelve

*Seraphina's POV*

I'm awaken by the sound of my door bell constantly being rung. I groan and throw my comforters off me, and walk towards the door.

I pull the door open angrily to see who it is that is disturbing me so early in the morning.

My angry eyes meet with Victoria's excited ones and I groan.

"Why are you all dressed up so early?" I ask.

Victoria's outfit^

Victoria's outfit^

"Really Did you see the time?" She asks.

"Stop judging me. Yes really and no I didn't see the time." I answer her while moving out of the way for her to enter.

She walks past me and straight towards my pantry. I smile and shake my head.

I quickly tell her that I'm going to get ready and she yells out a muffled okay.

Once in my room, I quickly make my bed and then go into the bathroom. I do my routine in there then walk out into my closet to pick an outfit for the day.

Hmmm...I feel like wearing some baggy pants today. Let's see what we got to work with.

 Let's see what we got to work with

Seraphina's outfit^

Okay this should do. It's comfortable and cute so why not?

Time to do my hair and makeup.

I curl my hair and let it fall down my back, then do my skincare.

After my skincare, I add some concealer, mascara, blush and some lip gloss.

I'm feeling natural makeup today. Or maybe it's because I'm lazy.

After putting on my shoes I walk to my kitchen where I find Victoria eating Doritos and laughing her ass off.

"What's up with you?" I ask while grabbing a drink from the refrigerator.

"DONT SCARE ME LIKE THAT!" She says while breathing heavy.

Iake my head and grab a apple, then washing it. I cut it up then take out the peanut butter and put some in a small bowl.

I move to take a seat next to her and happily munch on my apples and peanut butter.

"So, why were you here so early?" I ask her.

Her eyes have a mischievous glint in them.

"Well bestie, since the ball is tomorrow, today you and I are going to pamper ourselves like the queens we are." She speaks while fanning herself.

"What about work?" I ask.

"I canceled all your meetings for today." She voices.

"Thanks."

"Ready to go?" She asks.

"Yep let me get my purse and keys then we're good." I say walking into my living room and grabbing my stuff.

"Can you drive please?" Victoria pleads.

"Why?"

"I'm too lazy." She shrugs.

Looks like I'm driving again.

I enter my garage and pick up the keys to my Lamborghini Urus.

We both hop in drive off to the mall.

"So we're doing our nails first, then our hair and then a facial. I'm so excited!" Victoria squeals in her seat.

"Okay mom."

We reach the mall and walk around until we reach the nail salon. I push the door open and enter after Victoria.

She informs them about a appointment and they lead us to the nail technicians.

"Any ideas in mind?" The nail tech asks me.

I nod at her and pull out my phone to show her the design.

She nods and begins.

I look over at Victoria and she winks at me, so I blow a kiss at her. She laughs.

After an hour, my nails are done and the nail technician asks if she can take a picture of my nails. I nod at her and she takes out the pictures.

I pay and wait for Victoria who comes out a few minutes later.

Seraphina's nails^

Seraphina's nails^

Victoria's nails^

Victoria's nails^

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Hey beauts. Honestly, really not feeling this chapter. I'm not happy with it. Although I might take it down and edit it until I'm 100% happy with it. But this is chapter 12! Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. If you are please tap the little star at the bottom. It helps out alot when you guys vote and it gives me motivation to write more. Until next time beauts♡!