Chapter Fifteen

*Reagan's POV*

What have I done? How could I do that especially after knowing the truth? I don't regret kissing her and I would never regret kissing her. She looked so enchanting today.

Fuck! Dad's gonna be so pissed at me. But what he doesn't know won't harm him right? But he's quite old so it's probably for the best that I keep this to myself. Shit! I shouldn't have kissed her because now I don't think I'll be able to stay away from her.

I don't know what's going to happen now but all I do know is that I won't be able to stay away from her for very long. How would my parents react after finding out what I did?

Reagan! Why couldn't you control yourself?

After scolding myself for the past 10 minutes I finally start my car and drive home. On the way home I couldn't stop thinking about how perfect my kiss with Seraphina was.

The way her pink plump lips fit perfectly with mine, her breathless moans and the soft creamy skin I kissed on her slender neck.

I loved the way her body felt against mine. Her soft fragile body completely pressed up against my hard one. What I would do to experience that feeling again.

Okay Reagan that's enough.

I soon reach my penthouse and park my car then walk into the elevator. While in the elevator, I check my phone and see a missed call from my father.

The elevator door opens, I take out my keys and then open the door to my penthouse. I walk in closing the door behind me and locking it.

The whole apartment is dark so I move to put the lights on when I hear a weird noise. What was that? I quickly put the lights on and grab my gun.

I cautiously walk towards the noise. The noise gets louder from my guest bedroom where the light is on. I quietly walk to the door and get ready to open it. I open the door quietly and quickly aim my gun at the intruder.

"WHAT!" I yell at the person in front of me.

"Can you please keep it down. She's asleep." The person says.

"Why are you here?" I Whisper.

"Mum and dad wanted to see us." My brother says to me.

"Why didn't they inform me?" I question.

"They tried calling you but you didn't answer." He tells me while walking out of the guest bedroom and into the kitchen.

So that explains the missed call from my father. I follow him into the kitchen and he takes a seat at the counter.

He looks tired so I make a cup of coffee for myself and him. I place the coffee in front of him and sit next to him.

"Thank you." He sighs. I nod and place the cup down.

"You're staying here right?" I ask.

He nods.

"My apartment is under renovation right now so mum gave me the spare keys to your place." He tells me.

I nod. "How is she?" I ask.

"She's okay. As you saw she's sleeping. I'm gonna head up there to sleep as well just now." He says.

"Okay. Jordan please get some sleep. You need it." I tell him while patting his shoulder.

He smiles at me and nods then leaves. Jordan is my younger brother. He  looks like me but with a few features from our mom. While I have my dad's bright blue eyes, he has our mom's striking hazel eyes. We both have our mom's dimples but I have on both cheeks and he has on his right one only. I have my dad's face structure with sharp features and he has our mom's face structure with her soft features.