Chapter Sixteen

Thank you guys sm for 1.46K! I'm so grateful for the support
Two POV's in this chapter. The first half is Reagans and the second half is Seraphina's. The switch begins when you see the *****

Dedicated to ChristineSlone <3. Thank you sm girl for the support❤!

*Reagan's POV*

I feel my body shake in anger. How dare he? I see my father walk through the doors with Rhea. She's wearing a pink outfit. She gives everyone a big smile after walking into the living room. I narrow my eyes at my father and he just looks away.

Rhea's dress^

Rhea's dress^

She sees me and rushes over to give me a hug. I stand there with my arms by my side. She breaks the hug and kisses me on my cheek which makes me scowl. I glare at her and move away from her. I take a seat on one of the chairs near my mom and she gives me a smile full of sympathy.

I raise an eyebrow at her but she just smiles at me. I feel the seat next to me dip and someone cling to my arm. I look at Rhea and she smiles at me fluttering her eyelashes. I remove my hand from her tight grip.

My father soon returns and asks me to meet him in his study. I stand up and follow him. He tells me to take a seat once I'm inside the study.

"Why is she here?" I ask.

"Why shouldn't she be here? She's your girlfriend Reagan." He tells me.

"Dad she's my ex okay. I don't give a shit about her or what she does. I don't want to see her face." I grit out.

"Well the last part is definitely going to be a problem then." He says.

"Why?" I question.

"You guys are getting married." He sighs exhausted.

"Excuse me!" I say in disbelief.

"You heard me perfectly fine the first time Reagan." He says while looking anywhere but me.

"I am not marrying her and that's final." I say standing up.

"You don't have a choice in this Reagan!" He screams.

"Yes I fucking do! And I am not marrying her." I respond calmly trying to control my anger.

"Reagan, her father called. Their company desperately needs help and finances. I had to help them and by marrying Rhea, her shares in her father's company will become yours. She is one of the major shareholders." He sighs.

"I don't care dad. You guys can't force me to marry someone no matter the circumstances." I tell him.

"You know what will happen if you don't get married by next year." He sighs.