Chapter Seven

*Seraphina's POV*

Time: 19:00pm

"Is this the place?" I ask Adriano. "Yeah. The location says so." He says while checking his phone.

"Let's get this over with." I sigh. "Okay so head in and on the VIP floor, your dad's men are there. They'll tell you what to do and where to go." He says.

"Okay."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After entering the big building, I go where Adriano told me to go.

I nod at some of my father's men while walking with my head held high. They instruct me to head to the left cabin which has huge wooden oak doors.

I knock and the door opens revealing a huge office which has full black interior on the inside. My eyes eventually land on the full length glass window which gives you the perfect overview of the city lights.

The night is so enchanting yet so dangerous.

Through the reflection I notice someone entering, I quickly turn around to see who it is.

"Carlos?" I question in absolute disbelief.

"Hello Seraphina. Let's get you ready shall we. " He smiles.

I nod and he gestures me to follow him and we go towards the black cabinets in the corner of the room. He pulls out a huge black duffle bag and sets it onto the desk.

"I thought you left?" He questions while taking the stuff out of the bag. "I did leave but they needed me one last time." I say while watching him. He hums and tells me to turn around.

He looks at me for permission to move my hair and I nod at him. He turns on the device and pulls me nearer to him by my waist.

His fingertips run across the back of my neck down to my jaw and then to the side of my neck. "Carlos." I breathe out.

"Hmm?" He responds. "Hurry up please." I speak while looking at my hands.

"Right. Sorry." He says and clears his throat. I nod at him.

He spins me around and still has his hands on my waist. He tucks my hair behind my ear while he picks up the device from the table and inserts it into my hair.

"Seraphina I'm gonna need you to pull down your zipper." He speaks while looking at me. "Why?" I ask.
He chuckles and turns me back around, my back to his chest.

If this idiot doesn't stop man handling me.

"I need to place the device on your back so it's hidden." He whispers to me.

"Okay." I slowly pull my zipper down and he places the device and connects the wires.

I struggle to pull up my zipper again and he notices.

"Do you need help?" He questions. I nod and he walks over to me.

His hands graze my back and head towards the zipper, I close my eyes and my mind instantly flashes pictures of Mr blue eyes.

I imagine his hand trailing up my back, making me crave his touch so much more than I already do.

His deep voice in my ear letting me know what a 'good girl' I am.

The unholy things I want him to do to me.