Chapter Eighteen

*Jordan Knight POV*

Wow. The first word that comes to mind when I see my supposed bride that my brother didn't 'want'.

Green eyes. The first feature of hers that attracts my attention. They're beautiful. I'm pretty sure I've only seen this type of green once or twice in my life.

Her features are subtle yet bold at the same time. Soft but fierce. She's just beautiful.

Really Jordan? You just saw her and you're swooning.

I snap myself out of it when I notice her standing next to another man. He says something to her and they both laugh.

Cute.

Wait? Huh? D-Did I just call someone cute? The only person I've ever called cute is my daughter. Just thinking about her puts a smile on my face. That's my sweet angel. I hope Reagan is taking proper care of her. I really don't want to go home and see my daughter covered in flour again.

I snap out of it once again when I hear the sound of heels coming closer towards me and my dad. Oh crap. Is it just me or is it suddenly really hot in here? I feel my face heating up and I begin to get really sweaty.

I really can't believe I'm blushing right now. Okay Jordan, stop and play it cool.

I smile at her when I see her looking at me and she shyly smiles and turns away a little bit.

"Hello." I say.

"Hi." She responds quietly 

"How are you?"

"I'm good thanks and you?" She asks.

"Good."

Ain't this awkward?

Few minutes of Awkward silence goes by and I finally decide to break it.

"I'm guessing you're not very sociable huh?" I say with a slight chuckle.

"Not quite." She responds with a small smile.

"So ready to be my best friend for the next 365 days?" I ask with a goofy smile trying to lighten up the atmosphere full of tension between us.

"Yes?" She says but it sounds more like a question.

I just laugh because honestly that was kind of cute. My laugh slowly dies down when I notice her staring

"So I was wondering if I could uh maybe take you out tomorrow." I ask whilst scratching the back of my neck. I don't want to be forward.

"Sure. I'm free tomorrow so why not." She says with a shy smile.

She's so shy.

"I'm also taking you out because I would like you to meet someone very important to me." I tell her.

I really want her to meet my daughter. I hope they bond well.

"Oh okay. Just send me a dress code for the place please." She says.

"Okay sure. I'll send you it. But I kinda need your number."

"Let me type it in quickly." She says and I hand her my phone to put her number in.

"Thank you Seraphina." I say.

She definitely doesn't know my name does she?

"You're welcome..." She slowly trails off.

"Jordan. My names Jordan Knight."

"Well then you're welcome Jordan." She says with a smile.

"See you tomorrow Seraphina!" I say and make the impulsive decision to give her a hug. Damn, she smells so good.

I leave the house and head towards my car with two thoughts roaming around in my head.

I'm not so sure I want this relationship to last for only 365 days.

I'm not so sure I want this to be a business deal anymore.

**********

After leaving Seraphina's house, I drop my father off and drive towards Reagan's apartment. I step into the elevator and reach the floor his apartment is on. I knock on the door and Reagan opens it with my little angel half asleep in his arms. I quickly step inside.

The second I see her, a huge smile breaks out on my face and I reach my arms out to take her. She gives me a tiny sleepy smile and snuggles into my arms. My tiny little angel.

I walk towards my room, where her crib is kept, fully knowing that she's definitely going to end up sleeping on my bed. While walking toward the room, I think about my interaction with Seraphina. I hope the little one in my arms and her get along well.

Soon my thoughts begin racing and the questions begin flowing in my head. Is she good with kids? Has she ever held a baby before? Does she like kids? Would she want to be near me if i have a daughter?

The last thought really made me think. I don't care how much I may like her, if she doesn't want to be with me because of my daughter or if she has a problem with me having a daughter then guess what, my daughter will always come first. If someone can't accept me because of my daughter then I will gladly remove myself from the relationship or the future relationship.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
h-hey! Quite after update. My bad I apologize for the way overdue update. It's not the best but I really wanted to get something out for you guys since it's been too long. But yes, there's most definitely might be grammar mistakes but i hope you enjoyed it. If you did please vote and comment. It means so much to me<3
Riles124 this one is for you love❤