17 ~ Chocolate Strawberries

"Does this make me look fat?"

Vil had given the Film Study Club a break day as thanks for all of their hard work, so naturally Yuu chose to spend it with her boyfriend in Octavinelle.

"Azul, sweetie, you look beautiful!"

"...But do I look fat?"

"Hah... you cut a very trim figure."

He adjusted his jacket, still observing himself in the mirror. "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Azul!" she said exasperatedly. "Now go be a good businessman!"

Today had happened to be an exceptionally good business day, so Azul wanted to try and see if he could rope more students into making contracts with him. Exam season had just ended, so he was already in good form in terms of contractees, but a little more could never hurt.

"...I don't do very well in bustling places." He fidgeted with his ring before sliding his glove over it. This was one of the rare occasions he'd hidden his ring. "I'm a bit worried about how this might turn out."

Yuu gave him a peck on his cheek. "You don't have to go, y'know. You could always stay with me in your office~" She was glad he was able to confide in her about how he was truly feeling, especially when everyone else only saw the confident professional.

He shook his head. "I can't pass up such a good opportunity. I always try my best to maximize profit."

"Spoken like a true businessman," she laughed, pressing another kiss to his forehead. "You're gonna be fine, Azul. If you need to take a break, you can take one. And you have the twins with you. You'll be fine."

Azul paused for a moment before moving wrapping his arms around her a pulling her into a kiss. He pulled away after a few moments, nodding. "Yes, you're right. I'll be fine. It's nothing that I don't do regularly."

"See? You're already doing great! Now go get 'em, tiger!" she cheered, kissing his cheek once more before pushing him to the door. "I should be back before you're finished, but if not, then I'll definitely back today!"

He tucked her hair behind her ear, giving her a smile. "I'll hold you to it," he told her with a smile before turning around and heading to the busier part of the lounge.

Yuu stretched her arms, waiting a few moments before exiting as well, heading to the Mirror Chamber so she could go to Heartslabyul. She planned on making chocolate strawberries with Trey and trying to convince Azul to eat them.

"Hey, Yuu! What brings you here?" Cater greeted, slinging his arm around her shoulder and raising his phone in his other hand. "Selfie?"

She held up a piece sign and Cater snapped a picture, promptly uploading it. "I was gonna make some chocolate strawberries with Trey. Wanna join?"

"Nah, I'll pass." He waved his hand behind him as he walked off. "Later!"

Entering the Heartslabyul kitchen, she found Trey and Riddle by the stove. "Hey, Yuu," Trey welcomed upon noticing her arrival. "I was just showing Riddle how to melt chocolate." Riddle glanced towards Yuu and nodded in acknowledgement, though keeping his attention primarily in front of him.

"I kinda wanna drink it," Yuu commented, staring into the bowl above the saucepan. With a flick of her magic pen, a carton of strawberries appeared. "Anyways, I brought the strawberries!"

She then paused in realization. "Hey, weird question."

"What is it?" Trey asked.