24 ~ Hot Businessman Boyfriend

After lazing around Azul's room for a few more hours, she decided to freshen up (though still keeping his hoodie on) and went to go bother him in his room. She had permission after all, unlike the twins.

"Hey, Azul-uh, sorry, I'll come back another time."

Surprisingly, she'd never walked in on him with a client before, which was especially strange considering all of the time they spent together. Azul, however, didn't seem to mind. "It's alright. You can come in."

"I-Isn't this supposed to be confidential?" the timid looking Scarabia student asked. Yuu gave the student a grin. "Don't worry, my lips are sealed. Want me to sign as a third-party~?"

Azul said he wouldn't make contracts anymore, but as they say, old habits die hard. At least he wasn't tricking people into becoming permanent workers for the Mostro Lounge anymore. His contracts were more on the helpful side than the harmful side, now (though his terms were generally still rather extreme).

Azul raised an eyebrow at her. "Well, don't just stand there. Come in." He gestures for her to come in with his pointer finger, and she obliged, moving to the couch.

She let out a yelp as he suddenly tugged her onto his lap, one arm around her waist and the other gesturing as he continued to professionally speak to his client without faltering.

'That was so hot.'

She felt her face flush and her heart skip a beat, trying to avoid eye contact with the Scarabia student across from the two of them. Her hands moved down to fidget with her ring, running her fingers along the heart on it as she waited for Azul to finish.

Finally, the student signed away and left the room, leaving Azul and Yuu alone. Azul's grip on Yuu's waist loosened. "I'm sorry if that made you uncomfortable."

"You're so hot."

"Wha-What?" Azul's face turned bright pink.

Yuu gave him a cheeky grin, recovering from the initial stun of the action. "I have a hot businessman boyfriend~"

"Hardly," he murmured into her back, his face embarrassedly pressed against her.

She brought one of his hands to her lips, planting a kiss on the back of it. "Hardly what? You're a businessman, you're hot, and you're my boyfriend, so you're my hot businessman boyfriend!"

"Your boundless exuberance eludes me..."

"What does that mean in normal people words?"

"It means go do your homework, dear," he chuckled, gently shifting her off of his lap and moving to his regular spot at his desk. "Thank you for coming by. I was starting to think you weren't going to show, with how much later your decided to sleep in."

"Don't thank me," she said, sticking out her tongue at him as she moved behind his desk and dangling her arms around his shoulders to peer at what he was working on. "Huh~ I feel like I never see you doing homework. It's always paperwork or whatever."

He put an arm around his paper, obscuring it from Yuu. "I know you're trying to cheat off of my answers."

She let out an incredulous gasp as though that was not exactly what she was doing. "I would never," she drawled playfully, giving Azul a peck on the cheek.

After watching Azul work for a few moments (not very long due to Yuu's relatively short attention span), she pressed another kiss to his cheek. "Wanna go on a date? It's been a while."

"About a month," Azul recounted, leaning back in his chair.

"I'll take you out this time!" She beamed, already excited by the idea. Azul let out a soft chuckle, admiring how enthusiastic she was at the idea of treating him. 'Another endearing facet of her personality.'

She took his hands in hers. "Is there anything especially you wanna do?"

He hadn't given it much thought prior to this discussion. She cocked her head to the side, urging him to think hard. "Anything~?"

Azul was repressing the urge to shove it off and ask Yuu what she wanted to do instead; there was always this gleam in her eyes whenever she tried to dote on him, and he didn't want to take that away from her.

Plus, Azul liked being spoiled.

"...If I'm being honest, I'd prefer to not go out anywhere for a date." Yuu gave him a smile, encouraging him to continue. "Maybe we could... stay here and have a night in?"

She still held his hands, though she moved so that their rings' hearts aligned, clicking together satisfyingly. He felt a soft smile rise to his cheeks. 'I'll never get tired of her doing that...'

"And what would our night in entail?" She wanted to hear more of what he wanted to do. "Anything in particular? Just hanging out? Got any activities in mind?"

He brushed his bangs out of his face as he thought hard. "What do couples usually do together?"

Yuu pulled out her phone, moving back to her position around her boyfriend's shoulders. "Here, I'll pull up a list of date ideas, and you tell me what sounds good, m'kay?"

Needless to say, Azul's attention was diverted from his homework and he did not get much done for the rest of the night.