010

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

🏁 010: 𝙎𝙈𝙊𝙆𝙀 𝘼𝙉𝘿 𝙈𝙀𝙈𝙊𝙍𝙄𝙀𝙎 🏁

MAY 26, 2006
8:29 AM
TOKYO, JAPAN

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

THE BEDSHEETS SMELL LIKE RAW vanilla extract with woody notes of spice and amber. It absolutely does not smell like Namjoon’s bedsheets. His are the same scent of stale, standard detergent the hotel uses. Namjoon much prefers smelling something over nothing even if the smell wasn't his.

Namjoon’s face was buried in a pillow far softer than the ones supplied in his hotel room and finally, it comes to him that he isn’t in his hotel room at all. He sits up abruptly, eyes peeling open to examine exactly where the fuck he was. Namjoon knew where he was, whose sheets he was tangled up in, and who he had fucked beneath the hidden rippling layers of moonlight. Or the more accurate phrasing would be he fucked Namjoon, insisted on it in fact.

“Do you bottom?” Jimin asked while sitting arms crossed in the passenger seat of Namjoon’s Ford. He watched the the confusion morph onto Namjoon’s face. “What the fuck does that mean?”

Jimin wasn’t one to beat around the bush for the sake of someone’s comfort. “Do you take dick or give it?” He was sharply direct with Namjoon and smiled at the sheer panic that entered his gaze. He shook his head firmly, chewing at the inner flesh which makes his lips pinch softly. The white lights on his dash lit his face just subtly enough for Jimin to see him in the darkness. “Is that really a question. No I don’t ‘bottom’.”

“Well,” He could see Jimin out of the corner of his eyes sit up in his seat and lean over the center console to whisper in Namjoon’s ear. “Do you want to try something new?”

And here they were. Namjoon would rather not think much about it. He ran his fingers through his hair, seeming a bit browner with the early morning rays shining upon them. Them. He gaze fell to his left and the body lying beside him. Back turned as if to close himself off and cut any connection between the two of them, Jimin was fast asleep and completely unaware that Namjoon had stayed the night, slept right beside him and intruded in his bed.

Honey-shaded skin is only accented now that the sun was out. The ripples of muscle in his back as he shifted in bed, rolled over with an exhausted yawn but settled back down. Jimin was fucking gorgeous, undeniably and tragically gorgeous; laying in bed where the blankets just barely covered his most intimate parts. His chest rises and falls as his lungs expand and collapse with each breath he takes.

Namjoon takes his vulnerability as a chance to get up and explore, see if he can find anything of substance in here. He doesn’t realize how light of a sleeper Jimin is, how quickly he awoke while Namjoon shimmied his way from beneath the blankets to find his clothing somewhere on the floor.