015

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

🏁 015: 𝙎𝙃𝙊𝙒 𝙈𝙀 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙎𝙆𝙔𝙇𝙄𝙉E 🏁

MAY 30, 2006
10:47 PM
TOKYO, JAPAN

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

NAOMI'S TIRES SKID THROUGH THE dusky orange asphalt as she pulled up to the night's meet up for the race. The block was live, filled with racers and a crowd waiting to bet on the lined up racers. Loud music blasted through the speakers per usual, the bass could be felt from Naomi's spot in her Spyder. The vibrations ripple through her body as she pulled her keys out from the ignition, hearing the accessories rattle as she threw them down into her lap and took a deep breath.

Naomi was late to almost every event. What with her always wanting to dress up and such, she could never make it to any occasion on time. But she never liked being late to a race meet. Especially when she was on the job, and missing almost anything was critical to her goal. But even as she sat back in the car for a minute or two it seemed as if not much had been missed. For the most part, things looked to be chill on the outside. Tame. The perfect depiction of the nights before, this was the same shit just a different day. Naomi was relieved by that.

"Let's get this over with I guess," Naomi murmured to nobody in particular, placing her hand on the sleek, pink door handle and pulling it to open the driver's side door. The warm summer air danced around her frame as she pushed herself up from the Spyder. Platforms touching the dirt as her heels kept her planted in her spot - stabilized. Naomi placed her keys on her wrist and slammed the door shut. They lock once she pushes down on the button, and after checking to be sure everything was already with her precious, pink possession — Naomi went on her way.

She noticed that tonight there weren't many racers out. There was an abundance of cars on display, some of which had butterfly doors sticking up in the air to give spectators a clear view of what was inside. Only about four to five cars lined up at the starting point, and Naomi was confused as to why that was. She started to think that she had missed something after all. Her eyebrows depress into a wavy line of distress as confusion takes over. Looking around, she tried to gain a sense of familiarity with this place. She searched for someone she could recognize, someone she could talk to and try to figure this shit out. There seemed to be no luck at first. No luck at all. That was—until her eyes landed on the easily recognizable form of Jimin who leaned against a car that wasn't his as he talked up some girl. Naomi scoffed and made her way over to him, clenching her keys in her grasp so that she didn't have to hear the annoying sound of them clinking together.

When Naomi was close enough, she stopped a few inches behind the girl and looked over her shoulder at Jimin. He had undoubtedly noticed her, giving her a brief side eye before turning his attention back to the girl with an easy-going smile and flirtation weighing heavy at his eyes. This must've been a good catch if he wasn't thrown completely off guard. Naomi had to give it to him, he had great taste. The girl looked cute from behind. Slim waist, a bit thicker in the hips than most of the women out here. Naomi included. She had tanned skin and what most would call a "tramp stamp" on her lower back. It was easily recognizable due to her low-waisted skirt and tightly cropped t-shirt. Her hair was cut, streaked with pink dye, just Naomi's type. She should take the time to talk to her once Jimin has his fill.