016

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

🏁 016: LOSING THE PLOT OF THE STORY 🏁

MAY 30, 2006
11:17 PM
TOKYO, JAPAN

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

THE SKYLINE WAS CONVENIENTLY parked a bit further away than it usually was, tucked away between two unstarted cars with shadows overcasting before trees above. Hoseok kept a firm hold on Naomi, a caressing hand on the small of her back, breezing over her dimple piercings sitting just above a skirt far too short for it not to drive men like him wild.

Hoseok shouldn't treat Naomi differently than the others he's been with. She shouldn't get special treatment or the luxury of fucking in his precious car, but she is and will. A girl like her required that kind of special treatment, the honor of being the first to soil the sacred space of his leather seats and leave the smell of sex in every crevis for days on end. Who better than her? His pretty, pink princess with an attitude problem in need of correcting. Girls like her always get special treatment. That's what's expected of a brat.

As they approach, Hoseok watches Naomi reach for the handle to the front passenger side door, fingers curling around it open the door while he inquires, "not much space in the front, Mi. You sure?" No matter what, he's going to find a way to fuck her one option would just be slightly more difficult than the other. His lips press tender kisses on the delicate curve of her neck as the pulls open the door anyway. "You really think I'm gonna let our first time be with you on top?" Naomi wants to be on top, needs to be. She needs to see him lose all control to her, watch the exact moment when his guards come down. Peel back each layer until she finds his dark, rotten core. Hoseok's true self.

Hoseok finally lets her go, heels digging into the Earth as he does to sit down in the passenger seat. "Alright, Ms. Large and In Charge. Come'ere." He's already leaning the seat back as far as it could go. His lap did look rather welcoming, warm and comfortable. Naomi might have been far more enthusiastic about this if it had been anyone else but with acquiescence, she got in and straddled his lap all the same, pulling the door closed behind her.

Small skirt hiked up her hips, her sweet warmth, pressed against the clothed erection she had caused dancing against him the way she was. Hoseok's hands immediately come to grasp her waist, feeling out the slope of her shapely form under his hold. Now he was the one looking up at her, his hands slipping down her thighs and back up to shove her shirt up further, pulling her down further so that maybe he could feel her a bit better through the rough, thick fabric of his jeans.

Naomi's the one who takes the liberty to kiss him, ignoring the momentary pause of her heart as he drew her closer and kissed her back with feverish intent. Lips met teeth and tongue and Hoseok's fingers traced along the outline of her panties, across the top and around the sides of her pelvic bone. "Too pretty for your own good, Princess." He murmurs softly against her lips. "Will get someone killed one of these days." Fingers slipping between flesh and fabric, Hoseok shifts her underwear to the side and with gentle care, slips his middle finger between her quickly soaking lips.