011

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

🏁 011: 𝙎𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙊𝙍 𝙎𝙒𝙄𝙈 🏁

MARCH 28, 1998
11:57 PM
DAEGU, SOUTH KOREA

◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣

JIMIN HAS ONLY EVER KNOWN CRIME and disparity all his life. He felt completely and entirely at home surrounded by the rejects of society. Drug addicts, criminals, prostitutes, they were his family in some odd sense of the word. They were his family in the way that he could trust them to never leave, never change. There’s a comfort in knowing that there will always be bad people in this world, people who are destined for a life like this, just like him. He felt comradery with these fuckers in a way.

That’s why he always finds himself at these places, places someone like him theoretically shouldn’t be; clubs and whorehouses hidden beneath massage parlors, illegal street races where he’d pick up his date for the night. It’s home.

“I told you, Jungkook, I only do one night.” Jimin glanced over his shoulder at the young man following closely on his heels. He looks desperate, like a lost puppy. His eyes are too wide and bright for his own good, chocolate brown hair bounces with each step he takes, his shoes just barely nipping at the heels of Jimin’s Chelsea boots. Jungkook was a relatively new racer around these parts, just moved up here from Busan not too long ago. His Busan accent with thick and clear and luckily for Jimin, who was also a Busan native, he could understand the boy.

Jimin should have known better than to take his virginity. He knew how people get afterward, clingy and restraining because they’re sure they’re in love. Jungkook was cute, he was sweet too, but Jimin wasn’t going to entertain whatever feelings might have sprouted for him through their night together. It’ll be better in the long run when Jungkook finally realizes that Jimin doesn’t love him.

“I know, I know. I’m not asking for anything exclusive, Jimin.” He tries to reason as Jimin reaches into his car to grab his flag. He can say that all he wants, but Jimin knows better. Jungkook might not ask for exclusivity now but he will eventually. He’ll get tired of seeing Jimin go off with other people and want something more that their occasional rounds of sex before he got bored and dropped Jungkook. “Jungkook, I’m really not all that special. Find someone else-”

“There is absolutely no one in this world like you, Jimin.”

He’s one in a million, a diamond amongst coal.

With a sigh, Jimin finally turned back to Jungkook. He feels bad in a sense for him but he knows Jungkook will get over it eventually. Jimin was just a pretty boy, that’s it. There were plenty of pretty boys he could obsess over. Jungkook himself was a pretty boy. His eyes softened at the younger man it seems he can’t let him down slowly. Maybe a little bit of cruelty is in order. It doesn’t feel good but it’s necessary to turn Jungkook loose. “Get lost, Jungkook.”