Prologue

Naerys and Helaena Targaryen twin girls born to Alicent Hightower and Visery Targaryen King of Seven realms.

When the two girls where born Alicent knew she had to keep the girls near her and to do so Helaena was to marry there older brother Aegon.

While Naerys would marry a lord of Alicents choosen. She did not want her youngest son and daughter to marry as she needed power and People on her side and not Rhaenyras. So that's where Aemond and Naerya would come in.

Naerys was not given a dragon egg just like her brother did not have a dragon. And Naerys did not mind as she aged.

One day the young princess headed into The dragon keep on the look for her sister when she crossed one of the older dragons which had not had a rider in ages. And to her and everyone in the seven kingdoms the young girl was accepted by the old female dragon Ophi.

And soon after tales spread throughout the Seven kingdoms claiming that Naerys was the Queen of dragons but the rumours where put down by Alicent.

years passed and some people still thought that Naerys Targaryen was the Queen of dragons. But no one would dare to speak of it to anyone and especially to her.

Naerys and Haelena Ones weird the others Scary.