Chapter Twenty Three

"Your brother should have been back by now" Otto snaps as he walks into the empty throne room "Child Listen to me"

"Am no child I am your king" Aegon spat back "I won't give Rhaenyra Kings landing"

"And what will you do with Naerys she will come"

"No one will harm her as she won't harm us, we are her family"

"If Naerys manages to take over and get Rhaenyra on the throne the only people surving are your children who Naerys wont allow Anyone to harm and mabye your wife"

Aegon chuckles once "Allow Naerys to come to us then she will side with us  again"

Otto nods his head not having energy to argue as he walk out the throne room and shuts the door.

"Grandfather"

Otto turns around and knows exactly what has happened "What have you down to you brother"

"He is no brother to me" Naerys speaks "He took my real brothers life so I took his, You took my dragons"

"Aegon is merely in there Grandchild"

"And what makes you think he will do anything by the tim-"

Otto cuts Naerys of by walking closer to her "Tell Rhaenyra a war is what she will get"

"I've changed my mind, Am not on Rhaenyras side"

"Ah you've came to your senses" Otto grins "Wel-"

Before Otto says anything Naerys once again kills someone. Naerys slices her grandfather's head of and drops her sword on the ground as she Barges into the throne room.

Aegon looks at his sister as she is covered in blood and she walks up to the steps and stops "Surrender brother and take mother and leave kingslanding"

"Why should I" Aegon replies "What did you do to dear grandfather and our brother"

"Our brothers body lies out with Vagher and Attor"

Aegon gets if his throne and walks down the steps to Naerys "Your Amazing"

"Don't try flirt with me Aegon I want kingslanding"

"You can tell Rhaenyra she isn't getting the crown"

"Do I have to say it again. I want Kingslanding"