Chapter Twenty Eight

"We gather here today to name a new king, one who will reign peacefully and truly" The high speton spoke as he looked around at the remaining  Targaryens. It had been a few weeks since The Queen had died. And before that many Targaryens were lost.

Jacaerys watched as his son stood Infront of the High speton awaiting to be crowned and once he was he would be king and His mother Rhaenyra would be regent. After all that had happened kingslanding was at peace once again. Or that is what he had thought. Jacaerys lost more than anyone else stood in the room. His brother was murdered over an eye and then he had to take his wife from the world.

"King Baelon Targaryen first of his name, King of the andles, the Rhoynar and the first men" The High speton announced as Rhaenyra walked towards her grandson knowing she had not won the battle and that this was the not the outcome she would have ever imagined to happen. Bit it did. Naerys was smart and she played them all onto a trap. Naerys won the battle till she died.

************************************
Naerys knew by the time she reached kingslanding her son would have been crowned king and someone would have been crowned regent. Naerys knew he would be fine but what she worried of was her dragons and what would happen when she returned. If she returned.

Attor refused to go anywhere. He stayed laid on the ground somewhere in the North. Naerya knew she could not Force Attor to do something he didn't want to do. He was different then other dragons and she was still Queen of dragons.

Naerys sat beside Attor ad he slept and she thought to herself. The north was not as bad as she thought. If she returned to kingslanding she could be murdered again and did she really want to face Her husband the person who killed her without hestaition. She could stay here in the North. But then there was her son and her two dragons. She could not leave them behind that was no who she was. She was not her mother. She would never be.

Naerys never meant to harm anyone it was apart of her plan. But as she was killed she left everyone thinking that she was "The mad Queen" and that Attor was "The mad Dragon of kingslanding". Attor was nothing but mad.

Naerys stood up and walked past Attor head which caused him to move his head up and look at what his mother was doing. She was walking away from him.

Atoor then stood up and let out a small growl ad Naerys turned around "You do not plan on taking me to where er are suppose to Be Attor so I shall make my own way"

Attor once again let out a growl as he lowered himself down allowing Naerys to walk back over to him and climb onto his back "We must go home one way or another"

An - Next chapter will be much longer :)