Chapter Nineteen

Chapter Ninteen

Chapter Ninteen

Of course she was gone. His wife left once again.
To who knows where Jacerys stood next to his younger brother as the ship sailed closer and closed To Dragonstone. Once again Naerys left him and her son. He hoped she was just at Dragonstone.

She was to be crowned and she still Left him.

"Jace Luke" Rhaenyra smiles at her sons as she looks at both of them.

"Mother" Luke smiles as he backs away from the side of the ship.

"Jace are you arlight"

"She's pregnant and she's just left me once again" Jacerys mutters "I don't know where my wife is"

"She's at Driftmark" Rhaenyra answers "She's beging crowned in the morning"

Jacerys turns around to look at his mother "Why can't she just do that at Dragonstone"

"I do not have those answer Jace, she will be a true Queen tomorrow and she has an army"

"There is no need for an army mother"

"She's being safe my son"

"Am going to check on my son" Jace sighs as he walks of.

"Mother he will forgive her once she's back" Lucerys says "He's just scared something might happen like I am"

"My boy Naerys shall be fine and return home soon"

************************************

"Princess welcome to driftmark " A man says as he walks towards her with men "We must to the ceremony quickly"

Naerys looks at them as she stands Infront of her three dragons "Has something happened"

"I cannot say Princess. Your loyal guard Sir Neal showed uo a few hours ago "

"Have Driftmark ready and the crown"

"Yes princess, what shall we do with the dragons"

"Let them stay here" Naerys declares as she walks inside driftmark.

************************************
"The king is dead Rhaenys" Alicent says "Aegon shall be crowned"

"And what of Rhaenyra and her sons" Rheanys asks "Do you plan on murdering them all including your daughter and her son"