Chapter Thirty one

Chapter Thirty one

"Naerys" The voice spoke as she turned around quicker than she ever had,with Ophi behind her "How"

"A blade won't kill a dragon that easily" Naerys spoke to the person "Or I would not be standing here,where is she"

"Naerys you died"

"And now I am back for my dragons and my son"

"This is not real" The person told themselves as Naerys took a step closer to the person "You would never take Baelon and leave me"

"You plunged a dagger into me,if this is indeed real why would I care about you Jacaerys"

"I did it to save my family" Jace snapped "Naerys tell me how"

"Jacaerys we promised to never harm one another,we both failed one more than the other"

"I never wanted or even meant to harm you" jace spoke.

"Even though you plunged it into me, Jacaerys I am taking what is mine and leaving"

"What is yours, Baleon is our son he is king. He thinks you're gone"

"You really think my boy is that naive" Naerys smiled slightly as Ophi moved closer to her mother "I am Naerys Targaryen youngest daughter to the late king,mother of to Baelon Targaryen and mother of dragons"

"Your murdered people"

"That was never my plan Jacaerys"

"Was there no love left between us or between our families"

"Any love I had for any one vanished when I watched Aemond murder one of the people I loved straight after I lost our child"

"Why did you do it,you crowned yourself Queen"

"And I could again,unless you give me Kadia and allow me to leave"

"And If I dont"

"If you dont what Jacaerys" Naerys snapped

"Your my wife"

"Your wife, you think that means a thing to me"

"It means something to me even after everything" Jace admits.

"Then you truly weren't born to rule the seven kingdoms" Naerys chokes "Any king tries to murder their wife and says that is and will never be fit to rule"

"Am to never be king" Jace explained "You made sure of that"

"Eman va moriot issare different, kostā emagon zaldrīzes ānogar isse aōha veins yn iksan se zaldrīzes" (I have always been different, You may have dragon blood in your veins but I am the dragon" Naerys speaks in High Valyrian "Īlva tresy iksis naejot, baelon nyke daor doru-borto. Jaelan ñuha zaldrīzoti jacaerys" (Our son is a dragon, baelon Is not stupid. I want my dragons jacaerys)

"And what of Baelon, your sister" Jace adds "Is the only reason you have returned are for your dragons. Vhagar sits unclaimed far from the castle once more. She is dangerous without a rider"

"My sister shall come with me then, Dreamfyre was the dragon of dowager Queen Rhaena and Rhaena flew back and forth" Naerys tells him "Our son will remain here as king if he wishes, if not he shall join me"

"Never,I won't allow you to leave"

"I would rethink that Jacaerys, Like you said Vhagar is dangerous without a rider"

"Tell me you didn't"

"Jacaerys you have to let me go" Naerys tell him as she does not want any further bloodshed and time was running out. She had to get her dragons and her sister.

"There is no place in the seven kingdoms for four dragons and five if you take Dreamfyre" Jace tells her as he walks closer to her without Naerys realising.

"Then what would you have me do ,stay here surrounded by people who think am dead or that am the mad Queen"

"Naerys"

"Jace please" The girl pleaded as she looked at her husband.

"Kadia is where vermax and Arrax use to be kept" Jacaerys tells her as he watches Naerys smile. He had missed everything about her and when he saw her again he hoped for a split second everything would go back to normal. But the way Naerys looked at him he knew it was to good to be true "But I can't let you take Helaena"

"I know that, but I saw how she is. Aegon is still alive Jacaerys she's his wife those twins are his children" Naerys snapped "If I ever find out anything happens to my sister or My son"

Jacaerys cuts her off "Nothing will ever happen. Where are you going to go it's no easy to hide Attor or those dragons"

"Aerea Targaryen hid the black dread. But where I go Is no one's concern. Jace"

"What of Vhagar"

"Vhagar and Ophi are last of old valyrian themselves. And Vhagar is not mine to keep. Rhaena should have her Mother's dragon"

"Naerys you claimed"

"And I died. Jacaerys velaryon Do good by our son"Naerys whispered as she looked at Ophi then to jace and walked off with Ophi following behind her so they could find Kadia. Both Jace and Naerys did not want to leave one another but it was at it was. The love they had for one another never left them,. But Naerys thought this was the best for the kingdom for her son and sister. Oh how she was wrong.

That was the last time anyone saw or heard from Naerys Targaryen for a while. People thought she was dead many others thought the girl was alive and it was all a plan to get the throne back of Aegon. But it was not. Aegon and Alicent remained unseen from Kingsland Ning. Jace remarried to his cousin Baela Targaryen a few weeks later to secure the Targaryen line. Baelons reign was a peaceful one just like the two Kings before him. But the boys reign did not last and The peace in the seven kingdom Kingdoms would not last ethier.

Because one with the might of Three full grown dragons would never keep away for long. Especially if the dragon prince more known as Baelons, his reign ended as quickly as it came and from that came the very war Naerys never wanted. But that is a different story one that starts on young Baelons Tenth name day. Four years after he was named crown.

AN- This may or not be the end. I do have an idea for Naerys and Baelon has said in the last paragraph but idk.