Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Naerys was woken up the next morning by her mother barging into her Chambers unannounced in early morning.

When Naerys sat up she could see the pure anger on her mother's face. As the night before she had snuck out with her dragon and she her dragon something she could not control.

Alicent walked towards her daughters bed and stood Infront of her.

"Mother" Naerys breaths "It is early"

"Yes indeed" Alicent spoke softly "Naerys what have you done"

"Mother I"

Alicent cut her daughter of "Your father is deeply upset and I am as well"

"If you had just allowed me to ride her before" Naerys muttered still sat in her bed.

"You burnt down half a town. You killed hundreds"

"With good reason" Naerys snapped.

"Do not speak on that tone to me. I forbade you to go on that dragon and you did" Alicent hissed back "You will not go near that dragon again untill I say you can"

"Rhaenyra was riding syrax younger then my age"

Alicent walks closer to Naerys bed and sits down "You are my daughter not Rhaenyras"

"I did not say she was"

"And yet you act as if I where not" Alicent replies "You had no reason to burn that town down. Your dragon lost control"

"Mot-"

"Naerys you will listen to me. If I see you near the dragon pit I will not be happy" Alicent says in a stern voice "Do you understand me"

"Yes I do"

Alicent harvs her daughters hand and gives it a small squeeze and then she gets of the bed "Rhaenyra is your half sister that is all"

Then Alicent walks out

************************************
"She forbade me to go near my dragon"

"Well that is not fair is it not Aegon" Aemon asks his older brother.

"I agree with mother" Aegon simply says "You hurt down a town"

"And you spend your days drunk or in bed by yourself" Naerys sneers "Can you not get a woman"

Aegon rolls his eyes "I can but I am loyal to My betrothed"

"Who does not want to marry you. And is your sister"

"If I do not marry her I marry you" Aegon smirks "Is that something you wish for"

"Why on earth would I want to marry a first born Prince who isn't even in line to be king" Naerys fire back "Now that is low"

Aemond let's put a laugh as Aegon stays silent "Well I must say She has you there"

Aegon scoffs then walks away.

"Well little Aemond am of to see my dragon" Naerys speaks.

"I thought mother said"

"Yes she did. But when did I say I would. I told I understood"

"Naerys do not go against our mothers wishes"

"Aemond I will see you later" Naerys replied as she walked away from Him
And headed to the dragon keep.

************************************

"Muña veatras aõha dangerous" (Mother says your dangerous) Naerys spoke in Valyrain as she drags her hand acorss the top of ophis head and down to her face.

"I do not Believe her" Naerys says then jumps when she sees someone.

"And pray do tell why you are in here" Her brother says with a hug smirk on his face.

"Skoro syt issi ao" (Why are you) Naerys replies still speaking in Valeryin.

"Naerys there is no need to speak in Valyrain I won't tell.

" How do I know you wont"

"Because I I followed you into the dragon keep and am not suppose to be in here without a Guard"

Naerys let out a small laugh "You get Someone to look after you whilst I got to Ride my dragon"

"And did mother not forbay you to go near her"

Naerys walked away from Ophi and out of the dragon keep while keeping the door open "Aegon why are you in there. You could be harmed"

Aegon rolled his eyes and walked out "Iskã beri iskin daor isse se mood" (You are lucky am not in the mood)

Aegon walked away from his sister "Oh by the way father wants us"

Naerys followed aegon as she would not miss a meeting with her father ever.