Chapter Four

Chapter Four

"Father I wish to ride my dragon"Naerys says "I have behaved and listened to mother"

"It is not for me to decided Naerys" Visery replies as he eats"

Naerys looks around the dinning table at her family then gets up "I shall be in my chambers"

"Naerys sit back down"Alicent demands "You can not be disrespectful"

Naerys ignores her mother and leaves.

************************************
"I am half way through my pregnancy and I have been thinking" Rhaenyra speaks up at the meeting "I want to offer that my son Jace Marrys your daughter Naerys"

Alicent looks at her husband as he thinks of the request.

"Father it would mean that She and my son would rule side by side"

"Rhaenyra I do not want my daughter to be unhappy "Alicent lies "If she where to wed Jace,then she would have to stay by his side"

"Yes they wouks marry when they come of age"

"And if she does not want to"Alicent snaps "You have saw what she did to the city"

"Both of you enough,Rhaenyra I will think about your request. I will have Naerys train with Jacerys next week. And i will have my answer by the end od your pregnancy" Visery tells his daughter "Alicent if Naerys weds My grandson you shall have to accept it"

"Of course my king"Alicent answers.

"Thank you father" Rhaenyra smiles

************************************

"Sister one day we shall run and be free from here" Naerys laughs as she grabs her sisters hands.

"You might, I shall not" Helaena mumbles.

"If I wed and leave Kings landing I shall take you with me"

"And do you think my husband will allow that"

"We shall run when he is drunk" Naerys speaks "I wish for us both to stay unwed till we fall In love"

Helaena let's outs a laugh as Naerys starts to spin her and Heleana around. After a few minutes the both of them fall to the ground laughing "I burnt a town down by accident. But if I have to do it again to stay by my twins side I shall"

"You will have to lose a child" Helaena whispers.

"What did you whisper" Naerys asks.

"Nothing. We must get back to the castle before mother sends guards"

"Suppose so" Naerys murmured as she stands up then helps her sister up.

************************************
"You cannot be thinking about the offer" Alicent snaps "We cannot wed Naerys to her son"

"And If I do" Visery heaves "It is a better choice"

"What if we have her marry Aegon instead" Alicent replies.

"And what of our oldest daughter"

"I do not know Visery. But there are rumours, Naerys would be unfit to rule. Her children would not be full Targaryens"

"And why would they not. What rumours have been said"

"That Rhaenyras children are not Laenors"

Visery stands up and walks to his wife "Jacerys and Lucerys are Targaryens and so is the child my daughter is carrying"

"Do not play stupid Visery, look at the children"

"If I hear another word of this Alicent I shall have your tongue" Visery yells "Naerys will marry ethier Aegon or Jacerys, she is a mess and marrying her off to someone she knows is the solution"

"Of course my king"

************************************
"My father will accept, they are same in age and get along"

"And are you sure princess Naerys and Jace actually like one another" Harwin asks "I do not wish to have Princess Naerys near Jace if she is anything like Prince Aegon"

"Sir Harwin I know your troubles but you will be there when Criston train them" Rhaenyra states "Naerys is nothing like her siblings. She is my sister and I care for her"

"And he is my son he comes first before Marrying him of"

"You have no choice in who he marrys"

"I may not but you do" Harwin bleated "I will be there and if Princess Naerys harms him"

Rhaenyra cuts Harwin of "She will do no such thing. And if I hear you threaten my sister again you will not be allowed near Prince Jacerys or Lucerys"

An- OK I watched epsiode 8 and hated how Aegon was so idk if I want to be writing an Aegon story. So pls vote if I should change it to jacerys

Jacerys

Or

Aegon