Chapter Thirteen

Chapter Thirteen

"Mother how is Naerys" Aemond asks as they sit around the table "She has been gone a few weeks and I just want to know if she is alright"

"Does she write to you" Aegon asks as he turns to look at his wife.

"She's has not" Helaena replies then turns to face her plate.

Alicent and Viserys stay quite as there children ask about Naerys.

"Father we just wish to make sure she is alright" Aemond speaks.

"I do not I hope she is miserable and knows she made the wrong choice" Aegon mutters.

"Aegon do not speak of her that way" Helaena snaps.

"Children enough" Viserys demands "Naerys is well"

"Is that all we get to know, that she is well" Aemond scoffs "She is out sister, our family more than they are"

"Aemond" Alicent warns her son.

"It is not just I who ask. Lady Cathrine did not get to say her farewells" Aemond replies "We have a right to know she is well"

"An Heir will be born" Helaena whispers but none of her family can hear her.

"Children just eat and do not ask about Naerys again " Viserys says. And his Children go quite.

Aegon turns to hsi wife with a small smirk "Sister must be miserable"

"They are to have an Heir" Is all Helaena says before getting up and leaving.

************************************
Nine weeks . That is how long she had been stuck in Dragonstone. She did not hate it here but she missed her family especially her twin. She had her dragons and she was married what else did she want.

"Naerys how are your dragons" Luke asks as he walks into one of the main Rooms and sees Naerys sat down by herself.

"Huh what" Naerys asks.

"Your dragons"

"Oh they are fine. Attor is growing"

"Do you think you will ride him. One day" Luke questions.

"Very soon"

"Are you coming to dinner Tonight"

"of course I would not miss it" Naerys tells her Nephew and watches as he leaves the room with a smile on his face.