Chapter Seven

Chapter Seven

Naerys knew losing a close family member would hurt. But she could never think of losing a child. Rheanys and Corlys had lost there daughter. And Naerys felt extremely bad for them.

When Naerys father was informed he told Naerys and her siblings that they would be setting course for driftmark. Naerys pleaded with her mother to go by dragon back and Alicent kept saying no. So when the time came for Naerys to aboard the ship that would take them across the sea to driftmark she accepted that she was not aloud to go by dragon and aboared the ship.

"I cannot even think how much pain lord Corlys and his wife are in" Naerys spoke as she stood next to her father at the side of the ship "I would never want to loose a child"

"My dear girl this is how life works" Visery responses to his youngest daughter "You will have children on your own once your wed"

"And if I do not"

"You must. Naerys you are to be Queen consert you must have an Heir"

"I do not wish to die like that" Naerys huffs and looks out to the sea.

"You have a long life to live my daughter" Visery tells her.

"I want to die a dragon riders death"

"And yet you are not a dragon rider"

Naerys sighs as her father starts to talk once again.

"Naerys no Targaryen has ever had more than one dragon. Your brother does not even have one" Visery brings up "You are to rule the dragons"

"It is not true there can only be one Queen. Your daughter Rhaenyra" Naerys snaps "I am nothing but a pawn in this game"

"Rhaenyra may be my Heir. But you Naerys are something greater than us all" Visery adds than walks of.

Naerys stays where she is looking out to the sea. A dragon had lost there rider. She knew about Vhager she was old Valeryon just like Ophi. They where the only two from them and both had gone without riders for many year. Ophi was kept locked up In the dragon keep while Vagher had lived a lonely life somewhere. Till Laena claimed her.

And now the biggest and one of the two oldest dragons where without a rider now. Naerys knew she would not be able to claim Vagher as she had a baby dragon and her own dragon at Kings landing. But at the same time she did not want Vahger to go without a rider again.

Vagher was the largest dragon to exist than her uncles was second and then there was her dragon Ophi. Naerys wondered how large Attor would become the next years and if the other eggs would hatch soon.

Naerys also worried at the fact she was to wed Jace sometime soon and she would not be able to take her dragons to dragon stone with her.

Naerys was happy she would see Jace and her sister again but right now as they sailed to drift mark all she could think about was dragons and she did not understand why. Her father had dreams but none where true. She could not rule dragons they where not hers to rule.

************************************
Naerys laid in her bed on the ship when her brother walked into her room unannounced.

Naerys could not be bothered to sit up and ask why he was there. But when she felt him walks towards her bed she sprung up "Aegon fuck of"

"I only came to tell you we will be at driftmark soon" Aegon snapped "And you maybe stop being a cunt"

"And how an I being a cunt"

"I actually do not know. You have been torlarable"

"Please leave me be Aegon"

"I shall. But be ready for the Funeral" Aegon tells his sister then walks out the room.