Chapter Twenty One

Chapter Twenty one

Chapter Twenty one

"Next time I see you I will have Your fucking head hanging on the walls at Dragonstone"

"Sister I- I didn't mean it" Aemond tried to plead "The dragon Vagher she"

"You spilt first blood Aemond"

"He was a bastard anyways"

"He was a kind boy, my Friend my husbands brother" Naerys crys as Attor growls at Vagher "You took him from me"

"Naera"

"Don't I am going to Dragonstone and when I return to King's landing it won't be just for my dragons" Naerys states "I will have Your fucking head"

************************************
Naerys kept replaying the death of Lucerys in her mind. She could have stopped it she could have saved him Attor could have put up a fight

She could have done Something, she should have. She should have killed Aemond right there on the spot then claim Vagher. But no she couldn't instead she returned to Dragonstone. And last thing she could remember was seeing her husband rush to her side.

"They split first blood, we have to take action" Daemon states as he watches Jace Pace up and down the room.

"Jace clam down" Balea says as she rushes to his side.

"Do not bloody touch me" Jacerys snaps "My wife has lost our child and somehow thought it was a good idea to fly to Storms end watch my brother die and then fly here where she past out"

"Cousin I just what to make sure your alright" Balea says as Daemon stands up.

"Jacerys tell us the moment she wakes up" Daemon Demands as he then walks of leaving his daughter and stepson alone.

"Jace I know you worry"

"I do not just worry Balea I am filled with guilt and rage"

"Do not be, she left you"

"She is a Queen, she was doing what she thought was best"

"And that ended up on her losing your child and brother" Balea says.

"We do not know the story yet Balea"

"Has she still not woke"

"No she has not"

************************************
"Lucerys I will protect you" Naerys promises as he flys of and Naerys follows.

"LUKE KEEP FLYING " Naerys demands as Attor flys above but Vagher had already swooped down nearly knocking Luke of.