13

A couple of weeks passed and I had been going into the studio to work on the new album with Namjoon and Yoongi almost every day. On the days I didn't, I sat in my studio trying to come up with the b-sides that could potentially be in the album.

Namjoon, Yoongi, and I had just about finished up the title track for the album, and all that was left was the lyrics.

I walked into the studio to find Namjoon sitting on one of the couches with his eyebrows furrowed. He tapped the back of his pencil on his knee as he was deep in thought.

"Namjoon-ssi?" I approached cautiously, not wanting to scare him.

He looked up quickly, a small tint of red appearing on his cheeks.

"Ah- I was just finalizing the topic of our album. We have a meeting with PD-nim tomorrow, so I wanted to be absolutely sure everything was good to go"

"Right! The meeting is tomorrow. But you look really worried too. Is everything alright?" I asked, realizing that it was definitely more than just the album that was worrying him.

Namjoon gave me a look, and that was enough for me to approach him and sit next to him on the couch. I looked over at him. He maintained eye contact with me. It was as if he was pleading with me to help him in some way. He let out a sigh as a tear left his left eye and rolled down his cheek. He turned away.

"S-Sorry, I didn't want to get emotional." he wiped his tears with his sleeve and nervously laughed.

I'm not sure what happened to me, but I felt the strong urge to give him comfort. I placed my hand cautiously on his knee.

"I know that we met not that long ago, but I promise you can trust me with whatever it is that is bothering you." I spoke softly.

Namjoon stared at my hand on his knee. A soft smile appeared on his face and he began to speak.

"Ah- it's just a lot of stress. The new album's due date is coming soon, we didn't get much of a break between comebacks. It's a lot of stress to release another album that is somehow better than the previous release. I feel more responsible too because I am the leader, and if it doesn't do so well I feel like it is my fault. I don't want the others to feel bad." he hesitantly continued. "Sorry to get all deep, don't worry about me, I'll be fine."

I looked at him. It was so obvious he so deeply cared about the rest of the boys. He was ready to take all the stress upon himself if it meant that the rest of the boys were happy. How many hours does he spend sitting, staring, and thinking? I wouldn't have known about this if I didn't walk in here.

"Namjoon-ssi, I know I won't know exactly what you're feeling, but I really feel like you put too much responsibility on yourself. I also know you won't listen to me when I say this, but I hope you slow down. Take some time for yourself. Think about yourself. The boys will be okay, and they know how hard you work for them. I know they would want you to take some time to clear your head." I patted his knee. He laughed.

"Thank you." He smiled to himself. He continued to stare at my hand that was on his knee. Suddenly I felt conscious and was about to remove my hand, but he placed it quickly on top of mine. My cheeks flushed red.

"Thank you, Moon-ssi." he repeated. I nodded. I stared back down at our hands that were stacked up on each other.

A click was heard at the door, and both Namjoon and I pulled our hands back into our own space. Yoongi walked in.

I stood up, bowing. "Yoongi-ssi, hello." I said

Yoongi nodded toward me and looked at Namjoon with an eyebrow raised. Namjoon quickly shook his head no, and Yoongi chuckled.

Realizing it was time to start working, Namjoon and I pulled a chair up at the studio table, taking out our lyric notes.

We spent around two hours comparing and selecting lyrics for the song, and finally, we had finalized everything.

"PD-nin said we would be recording tomorrow, and he wanted you there as well." Yoongi said looking at me. I nodded.

"Before we leave, I wanted to see if you and the boys wanted to come for dinner at my place. I have yet to return the favor since you guys so nicely hosted me." I said blushing.

"Why are you blushing, it's okay, yes we would love to come." Namjoon said laughing. I shot him a glare- he knew why I blush.

I bowed and headed for the door before closing it and sighing.