37

We had barely made our connection in London because Jungkook and Taehyung wanted to get burgers and fries. But finally, we had touched down in Rome.

The plane pulled up to the gate and I unbuckled my seatbelt and stretched my arms.

I looked over and Jungkook was fast asleep. I tapped his arm. "Jungkook, we're here." He groaned and flipped his head to face the window.  "Jungkook!" I whisper yelled tapping his cheek. He shot up, his eyes wide. I chuckled at how cute he looked.

"Please follow me, you can de board first, we will take you directly to the lounge." The flirty flight attendant said. When Namjoon got up she began to speak to him again, this time her hand was placed on his shoulder. Namjoon wasn't exactly resisting it either as his eyes were on hers.

I rolled my eyes and picked up my bag from the compartment.

"Hey love birds, can you let us through real quick?" I said. They both looked over quickly. The flight attendant smirked while Namjoon just pursed his lips.

We all got off the plane and followed our escort to the lounge. When we got the lounge, Yoongi went straight for the couch and went back to sleep.

"So, Jungkook, Chaewon, and Yoongi all have an international driving permit. But we only need two drivers." Namjoon stated, pulling out some folded paper with our rented car information on it.

"Jungkook you want to drive?" Namjoon asked. Jungkook nodded. "I can."

"I can drive too." I volunteered. Plus, Yoongi was asleep so I assumed he probably would rather not drive. Namjoon nodded, handing both of us the papers.

"The cars are here, Sir." A tall man wearing a black suit approached Namjoon, bowing and handing him two keys. Namjoon thanked him and passed me and Jungkook each a key.

"We got to wait here for a bit until everyone from our flight has left the airport. Word got out apparently. Some of our staff are making people who knew sign some NDA's." Namjoon said to the group.

"Man, we really can't just travel comfortably." Taehyung commented as he went to the same couch Yoongi was on and sat down.

"I'm sorry you guys go through this. It must be so difficult." I tried to sympathize with them, because I knew I would likely never have to worry about something like this.

"We're used to it." Yoongi's voice rang out, which caught me by surprised because we all thought he was asleep.

"It's the price we chose to pay." He continued. I nodded.

For the next fifteen minutes, the boys confided in me about their experience in the spotlight with people watching their every move. It really made me feel closer to them, and made me feel like I needed to protect them as much as I could.

When it was clear, we all shuffled out of the lounge and headed to the rental car facility. Two black SUV's, which I assumed were ours, were parked in the front.

"Okay, to make this easier, I decided who goes where." Namjoon said, pulling out his phone.

"In Jungkook's car it will be Jin hyung, Taehyung, and Yoongi hyung. And in Chaewon's car it will be me, Jimin, and Hobi hyung." He said. Everyone nodded and went to their respective cars.

I placed my bag in the trunk and then sat down in the drivers seat, adjusting the seat forward so I could reach the pedals, and changing the mirrors so I was comfortable.

"SHOT GUN!" I heard Jimin yell. Hobi and Namjoon groaned.

"Yah! You're the smallest one you should be in the back." Hobi said. Jimin stuck his tongue out. "Should've said it first then, huh?" He smirked and got into the front seat.