29

We reached the apartments and Daehyun and I stopped right in front of the door. I felt like he was dropping me off after a date or something.

"Thank you for keeping me safe." I bowed. He smiled.

"Sure, see you soon Chaewonie." With that he left. It took me a second to process that he had called me Chaewonie. I shook my head as I entered my apartment only to be met with Taehyung and Jimin lounging on my couch.

"Wha-" I started, but Jimin cut me off.

"Where were you?" Jimin asked, sounding like my father whenever I went out in high school. I scoffed and crossed my arms, amused by their attitude.

"And I have to tell you that because...?"

"Because it's 9PM" Taehyung said.

I laughed. "I am a grown woman. Cut the act, you two. You're not my parents." I plopped down on the couch opposite from them. Jimin looked offended.

"Besides, Daehyun Oppa was with me." I said grabbing the TV remote and turning the TV on. Taehyung and Jimin turned to look at me at the same time with the same intrigued expression.

"Oppa?" Jimin asked. I nodded.

"He said 'Call me Oppa since we might as well get comfortable.'" I tried my best to imitate the way he talked. Jimin and Taehyung laughed.

"Yah- you call Daehyun Oppa but you still call Namjoon hyung 'ssi'. He's not going to like that." Jimin said wiggling his eyebrows. My eyes shot straight to Taehyung. Oh I was going to kill this man. He blabbered didn't he? Not that there was any concrete evidence that anything happened...

Taehyung's hands shot up in defense as he mouthed a half-assed apology. Just then a knock was heard at the door.

"It's open!" Taehyung yelled. Jungkook walked in, his arms intertwined with an annoyed Namjoon.

Jimin and Taehyung shot up and practically ran to Namjoon, engulfing him in a hug. "Yah! It still hurts!" his cries were muffled. I chuckled.

Once the boys were done with their reunion, I offered to have them stay for dinner. I sent a text to Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi to join us if they could. The boys sat around my couch watching a random drama together while I started cooking. I decided to hand out a poll with different dishes on them. The overwhelming majority voted for Pizza, Spaghetti, and Bruschetta.

Just as I had started cutting the Tomatoes, Jin walked into the kitchen.

"Jin Oppa! Thank god, I need help." He laughed and helped me as much as he could even though he was limited.

After some time, Jungkook came to help as well.

"Noona, what can I help you with?" He asked sweetly. I gave him some instructions and he began diligently working.

-
Jimin and Taehyung set and brought the dishes to the table. "Dinner's ready!" Jin exclaimed.

The boys all gathered around the table, picking seats at random. Jungkook was about to sit in front of me, but Taehyung grabbed him and made him sit next to him. Jungkook looked really confused but went with it. The only available seat for Namjoon was right in front of me.

"Wonie, this looks delicious!" Jimin said excitedly. Namjoon coughed slightly, and everyone turned to look at him. "Y-Yes, it looks great, thank you." Namjoon spoke, slightly stuttering.

Everyone began filling their plates, and the table was a mix of laughter and silence while everyone ate.

Namjoon's POV

The food was delicious. She was an extremely talented chef. I was on my fourth slice of pizza already.

I couldn't help but steal glances at her. She just kept getting more and more desirable.

She was already adorable when she visited me in the hospital, even more attractive when I found her at the art gallery, and now she was so comfortable with the other members, making her the most attractive. I'll admit I was a bit surprised by the nicknames they had for each other. I wanted us to be as close as she is with everyone else. I mean, we kissed, but that's it. We barely had full conversations since before the accident.

"Noona, is there more pizza?" Jungkook asked. I looked down at the table. All three pizzas had been obliterated already. She frowned at him.

"Sorry Kookie, looks like it's over. I promise to make you more soon okay?" She replied. Jungkook just smiled at her and kept eating.

Once the dinner was over, everyone placed their plates in the sink, convening in the kitchen. It was now time for rock paper scissors to see who did the dishes. Hobi and Jin were automatically disqualified as it was quite obvious that they wouldn't be able to do it.

"I'll join too!" Chaewon insisted excitedly. Taehyung shoved her away. "Yah! You cooked it, you don't have to wash the dishes too." he said. Everyone nodded in agreement. She pouted, but retreated to the living room where Jin and Hobi were talking.

We all played until I lost in the final round to Jungkook. Sigh.

I started doing the dishes while the rest of the retreated to the living room.

After about ten minutes, Chaewon came in to the kitchen, slightly nudging me with her elbow to scoot over. I complied, and she began to help me with the dishes. I just smiled. "Thanks." I awkwardly mumbled.

After some moments of silence, I suddenly built up the courage to speak. "I want us to be more comfortable with each other. We still never talked about what h-happened." I let out, sort of regretting it after. I wasn't so bad with confrontation normally, but with her it was weird, I lost the ability to speak when it came to her.

"I-I was thinking the same thing." She dropped the formality. I smiled.

"So what do I call you now? Chaewonie? Chae? Wonie?" I asked. Her face flushed red and she looked down.

The last plate was finished and I dried my hands on the towel.

"It's okay, I'll just call you beautiful." With that, I left the kitchen, wanting to see what the boys where doing in the living room.