36

Namjoon's POV

I watched as she left the kitchen, hearing her voice joining the conversation in the dining room. The words "I'm not your girl." kept circling in my head. I sighed, sitting down on one of the chairs staring at the ceiling frustrated. I mean I kiss her, take her on ramen dates, and she still says that?

My head fell flat into my palms. I felt like I had just messed up everything. But on the other hand, she didn't seem so upset. She still talks to me normally. Was it a hint? Or was she just messing with me? Sigh.

Deciding I would think about it later, I decided to shelve it in the back of my head to revisit later. I got up and headed towards the dining room. I said my goodbyes and decided to head out for a late night walk.

-

Chaewon's POV

It was finally travel day. I excitedly dragged my suitcase to one of the SUV's. Daehyun placed his right next to mine in the trunk.

"Yah! Where the hell is my passport? I swear I just had it." I looked over to see a frantic Namjoon searching his pockets and bags. I chuckled. This man is always losing something.

"This is why I told you to give me yours so I could keep it. Manager-nim said you never let him hold it. Why? When you're this scatter brained you better get some help!" Jin scolded. The boys all laughed.

We waited about fifteen minutes until Namjoon's passport was found. Turns out he had left it in the fridge while he was grabbing a drink.

We all filed into the SUV's. I shared a car with Namjoon, Jungkook, and Daehyun. Normally the bodyguards travel in the same car, but there wasn't enough space so he was sent here.

"Italy is going to be so beautiful!" Jungkook commented. Namjoon nodded.

"I planned out the entire itinerary with Olivia, it's going to be so much fun." I laid my head on the window.

"I thought Olivia got to plan a day by herself by default? And didn't Namjoon hyung win?"Jungkook asked.

"Yeah, but all she wanted to do was pick the resteraunts we ate at. She's not a planner, and neither is Namjoon Oppa. His own words, not mine." Jungkook nodded and Namjoon agreed.

"I'm actually really excited. I haven't been on vacation in forever." Daehyun added. I nodded.

"Do you get many vacation days?" I asked. He shook his head.

The driver finally got into the car, and we were on our way to Incheon International Airport. We would fly to Rome first, then drive to Florence. After that, we would drive halfway and then take a boat to Portoferraraio, a small island off the west coast of Italy. From there we would head to Cinque Terre, then finally to Venice. It will be a lot of driving, but everyone agreed it would be fun.

"So, can you tell us the plan? What are we doing in Italy?" Jungkook asked.

"I'll tell everyone once we are in the flight. We've booked out the entire first class, it's just us." I laughed at the thought. Just some months ago I would hesitantly buy a plane ticket, afraid that it would be too much of a burden on my wallet.

-

We finally pulled up to the airport. Luckily, I couldn't spot any paparazzi, and the public did not know about our trip yet. Jungkook informed me, though, that even though you don't see them, they see you.

We walked into the airport, the first time in a while walking in public without cameras being shoved in our faces.

We made our way to the check in counter and the managers checked everyone in and the bags. I kept my tote bag with me.