CHAPTER THREE

D'mani Ahmad King || 23
Atlanta GA.
1:35 AM

"Man I'm finna go get my dick sucked y'all niggas ain't talm bout shit" Mookie said getting up dapping everybody up

"By who? that ho Leslie" Chief laughed smoking his wood.

"You already know my boy" Mookie laughed rubbing his hands together.

"You sick, that bitch gone be hollin she pregnant in a minute" I shook my head.

"Shorty ain't that stupid na"

We was sitting around the trap like we always did after a long day of trapping. I was high as hell between the many woods we smoked and the lean that I had drunk. But I wasn't finna stop.

"Aight I'll see y'all niggas" Mookie said leaving out the door at the same time Rico was walking in.

"Be safe cuh" He called out behind him as he walked over dapping us up then sitting down.

"Where the fuck you coming from?" Chief asked looking up from his phone. Nigga swore he was somebody's daddy.

"Dropping Jayda and Ky fat asses some snacks off" He said pulling out a bag of weed and some woods.

"Damn why you ain't tell me you was seeing my friend?" Chief asked making me smack my lips.

"Nigga is you mad cause she don't fuck wit yo li rude ass?" He asked mugging me making Rico buss out laughing.

"Boy fuck you and yo friend. the fuck"

"I'm telling ha too" He nodded.

"Chief I swear I don't care" I laughed.

"She is bad tho Ian gone even cap.. the bitch just got a bad ass staring problem tho" I said making them both look at me like I was crazy.

"Bitch you got some nerve talking about somebody staring when you mug everybody and they mama!" Rico scoffed and of course Chief agreed.

"Man fuck up" I waved them both off pulling out my phone after it kept vibrating.

Text Message

Jazmyn
You trynna slide on me?
I got the crib to myself so we can smoke and chill..

Nope. Last time I slid you
wasn't trynna fuck just
wasting my time and shit

Jazmyn
I was just trynna cuddle
witchu' Demon damn

But you not my bitch to be
just cuddling wit cuh

Jazmyn
Whatever. It's cool

Leaving out the thread I didn't even bother responding to shorty ass. I had been knowing her for a couple of years now but she was just someone I fucked on from time to time I would never take her serious.