CHAPTER ELEVEN

Kylie Dior Smith || 21
Atlanta GA.
11:55 PM

When we pulled up to the club it was packed as fuck. Like line wrapped around the building type of packed! And you could hear the music all the way in the car. This bitch was jumping fr!

After D'mani found a spot close to the doors he killed the engine and we hopped out making our way to the door. They dapped up the security and we all walked inside hearing people mad because they had to wait in line still.

"Cmon our section up here" Chief said as he lead the group towards a section that overlooked the entire club. It was decked out with bottles of 1942, Casamigos, Hennessy andd patron sitting on ice ready to be opened. Pre rolled blunts on a tray, stacks of ones and some more shit!

"This shit lit as fuck" Mookie said making everybody agree as me, Jayda and Dasia sat down on the couches each grabbing a bottle ready to turn the fuck up.

"Look at y'all drunk asses" Rico laughed pulling out his phone recording us and the booth.

"Boy please, y'all was drinking the entire time we was getting ready! It's our turn now" Jayda said as she poured some Patron in her cup.

"Period!" I co-signed pouring the 1942 in mines.

"Aight now, you bitches better be able to walk up outta here when the night over cause Ian putting nan hoe on my back" chief said as he pulled from the wood he had just lit.

"Boy yo lil body ass can't carry nobody anyways" Mookie said making us laugh.

"Fuck you bitch"

Shaking my head as we took our drinks to the head Big Boogie Pussy Power started playing through the speakers and I instantly got geeked looking over at Jayda as we jumped up getting ready to fuck shit up. When the beat dropped I bent over throwing my ass in a circle and when I looked over Dasia was on the couch doing her shit while Jayda was leaned over the rails shaking ass. I saw a flash go off and it didn't do nothing but turn me up more!

Eventually I felt a presence get behind me and I knew it wasn't nobody but D'mani so I bent all the way over and rocked back and forth making my ass clap against his manhood..

"Yeahhh Ky! Throw that mfkaaa" Jayda yelled as she recorded me dancing.

The rest of the gang hyped us up until the song ended then I stood up seeing D'mani staring at me some kinda way and all I did was laugh.

"Time for shotsss" I yelled grabbing the small stack of shot glasses from the bar filling each one with 1942 and Hennessy mixed together.

"Oh you on demon time frrr" Chief said looking at me with a surprised look.

"And isss Fav" I laughed making him dap me up.

"I'm witcha when you right" he nodded.

After pouring the shots everybody picked up a cup before we toasted up then drunk them. Looking around at everyone's faces turned up I busted out laughing before picking up my purse telling them I was about to go to the bathroom.

"I'm coming witchu cause I wish a bitch would play wit my best up in this hoe" Jayda yelled loudly over the music making me laugh.