CHAPTER NINE

Kylie Dior Smith || 21
Atlanta GA.
5:13 PM

Clocking out for the day I made my way into the break room to grab my bag and head out

Clocking out for the day I made my way into the break room to grab my bag and head out. To say that I was tired was an understatement! I was exhausted as hell and wanted nothing more than a hot shower and my bed.

After getting my purse and keys from my locker I locked it back up then made my way out the door and over to my car.

As soon as I got inside I threw everything into the passenger seat and pressed the button starting it up. My phone started ringing loud as hell making me roll my eyes because I really didn't want to be bothered.

But I picked it up anyways seeing that it was D'mani.

Sliding the answer bar I let the call connect before placing it in the little phone holder thing that I had set up, and as soon as he saw my face he started smiling making me smile.

"Boy what's funny?" I laughed backing out the parking spot I was in.

"None you just look good" He shrugged looking around as he sat in the car.

"Mhm thanks, where you at?"

"The trap , where you finna go?"

"Homeee! I'm tired as hell I don't even feel like stopping to get anything to eat" I said truthfully. Probably just fix something at the house.

"Text me what you want and I'll bring it when I finish up hea" He said licking the backwood he was finishing.

"Awwn thanksss poopoo" I cheesed.

"Girl bye you know I hate that gay ass name, I'll see you ina minute tho" He snapped before ending the call.

Laughing to myself I continued my drive home. I feel deep into my thoughts about how close me and Demon had gotten and to say I didn't like it would be a complete lie! We weren't officially together but he knew not to play with me and vice versa.

He knew how I felt about him and the lifestyle he lived so he wasn't rushing me into a relationship. And I also knew about how he felt about relationships due to his past one. But I liked what we had for now and he was actually fun to be around when he didn't have a attitude or whatever.

He was also slowly but surely starting to open up more and become soft with me. He was so mean to everyone else but when it came to me he was such a baby! I loved it.

Shaking the thoughts from my head as I pulled into my neighborhood I made it to the house and killed the engine grabbing my things and getting out.

I walked up the few steps and pulled open the screen door using my key to unlock the front door then stepped inside hearing my mama loud as fuck on the phone laughing. Surprised her ass was even here...

I followed her voice into the kitchen and when she saw me she smiled big as hell hanging up on whoever she was talking to.

Just rude!