CHAPTER SEVEN

D'mani Ahmad King || 23
Atlanta GA.
4:30 PM

3 weeks later..

"Man where the fuck this Nigga at? He said 4:30 not 4:31 the fuck" I went off looking around as we sat on the empty parking lot waiting for this new connect to pull up

"Man sitcho impatient ass back he said he pulling up" Rico said back pulling from the wood he had just sparked up.

A couple seconds later a black tinted up Tahoe whipped into the parking lot and Rico and Mookie got out while me and Chief stayed in the car on standby just incase some shit went down.

Me and Rico was both head niggas in charge in this shit but since he was more on the business savvy side he dealt with all the communication of plugs and shit while I dealt with killing niggas.

Mookie was the mathematic so he dealt with all our money and finances and Chief lil smart ass was the tech guy. He knew how to hack into any type of phone or system we needed information out of.

My niggas was cold fasho.

Watching closely as they talked and shit I clutched my Glock tightly in my hand.

"I'll blow this bitch down if a nigga try my brothers, them Puerto Rican niggas better play it safe" Chief said from the backseat making me chuckle.

"Real shit tho" I agreed glancing down at my phone.

I smiled a little seeing Ky name pop up on my screen but since I was busy I just let it ring knowing she was gone have a attitude.

We we're finally back on talking terms after I was apologizing for two weeks straight after the whole fair incident. She was mad as fuck about that shit and her and Jayda had even planned to fight they ass again but I ended that shit. I couldn't have my future shorty out here putting bitches on they backs everyday.

Especially not a bitch that was never my bitch. Shit wasn't cool.

"Don't be ignoring my fav, bitch" Chief said now leaned up between the seats all in my face.

Mushing him back I waved his ass off and sat up a lil once I saw Rico and Mookie walking back to the car with the new products we just coped.

"She'll be Ight" I said still Keeping a close eye on the truck as they pulled out the lot. I popped the trunk for them once they got close then they soon got in hype as fuck.

"Mannn we finna make some good money with them niggas fasure" Rico gassed as I pulled off heading to the warehouse we kept everything at.

"Music to my ears" I nodded driving in and out of lanes. A nigga really had that wheel.

"What y'all niggas on later?" Chief asked.

"Shid I'm going home to my bitch" Rico said scrolling through his phone.