CHAPTER SIX

Kylie Dior Smith|| 21
Atlanta GA
11:06 PM

"Here Ky damn" Chief semi yelled as he tried passing me another shot but I declined

We had been sitting here playing never have I, 21 questions, and UNO for about 3 hours now and each game consisted of taking a shot somehow so we were all tipsy as hell at this point.

"No bitch ion want that shit" I snapped leaning back on the couch.

"Uhh don't get yo fucking head knocked off! talking crazy and shit" Mookie replied making me giggle.

"Ahtt! not too much on my bestie bitch" Jayda said from Rico's lap.

"Period pooh."

"Fuck both of y'all the hell" Chief said waving us off.

The door swung open and In came Demon again. He had a wood hanging from his lips and he was typing on his phone while trying to keep his sagging pants from falling.

Ughh

"Y'all tell me why this bitch gone try to tell me she pregnant and it's MY baby!!.." Mookie blurted out with a mug on his face.

"Bitch you lying!" Rico said laughing.

"On my mama" he shook his head.

"Demon told you she was gone do it" Chief laughed hard as fuck making Mookie mug him.

"Nigga fuck you" he said back making us all laugh.

"Fr bitch talm bout she sure it's mine but Ian never cracked that hoe raw .. shit she barely even made a nigga nut half the time" he said more so to himself but we still heard him.

"Oh wow that's embarrassing.." I mumbled.

"Very" Jayda co-signed.

Demon eventually came and sat next to me since this was the only open spot other than the floor, and when he sat down I got a good whiff of whatever cologne he was wearing mixed with weed and this nigga smelled gooodt!

He lit his blunt up taking a few hits before passing it to me and I gladly accepted doing the same.

"We should go to the fair tomorrow" Jayda said making Chief agree.

"We can, ima bring my badass nephew too" He said making Mookie sigh.

"Hell nah leave that lil badass nigga where he at" Demon said shaking his head.

"I swear, dude bad and crazy as hell" Rico chimed in making me laugh.

"He can't be that bad" I said looking around at all their facial expressions.