CHAPTER TWELVE

Jayda Nicole Harris || 20
Atlanta GA.
6:38 AM

I leaned over the toilet emptying out the contents of my stomach for the third time this week! I was sick as fuck and super weak so I was definitely going to go to the emergency room whenever I could get up off the floor

Finishing up after almost fifteen minutes I wiped and flushed the toilet then made my way to the sink to began my morning hygiene. I washed my hands, brushed my teeth and washed my face before turning on the shower stepping inside.

Once done I got out, dried myself off and found a simple but cute two piece set to throw on. I slid my feet into my ugg slides then brushed my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my things to head out.

...

On the way there I decided to stop and got me a caramel frappe from McDonald's , thirsty as hell to drink it and as soon as I took the first sip I had to throw up again!

"Bra what the fuckkkk" I whined leaning out the car.

My phone started to ring but I wasn't even in the mood to talk right now so I just said fuck it. Finishing up I wiped my mouth with some baby wipes that I kept in my car and popped a piece of gum inside to get rid of that taste.

I tossed the cup out too as I continued on my way to the hospital.

Hearing my phone ding I looked over at the screen seeing it was Ky & Dasia in the group chat so I picked it up to see what they was talking about..

3amiHoess 👯‍♀️💕🥳

Bestiee🤞🏾💕 what y'all doing?

Dasia Boo💛 laying here talking to Camron, wyd?

Bestiee🤞🏾💕 not my boy government okayyy 🤣 but nothing. Bored as hell

Me : on my way to the emergency room 🙄

Dasia Boo💛 bitch fa what ?

Seconds later my phone rung and this time it was both Ky and Dasia on a Group FaceTime. Shaking my head I slid the bar to answer and they immediately started asking questions.

"Bitch what's wrong?"

"You okay?"

"Want us to meet you up there"