CHAPTER FIVE

Kylie Dior Smith || 21
Atlanta GA
1:35 PM

"What we doing today?" Jayda asked as we sat on FaceTime talking about any and everything

"Ion know, I really just wanna chill in the house" I shrugged truthfully. It was that time of the month for me and I wasn't with all the running around. I just wanted to chill get high probably and eat some good food.

"I forgot you was on.. but that's cool we can all chill at my crib tonight" She suggested making me nod my head. My mama was gone with her lil boyfriend and I didn't wanna be alone anyways.

Nodding my head I told her that was fine with me and we talked for a few more minutes before hanging up the phones.

Since I had already did my hygiene and took a shower and shit I got up grabbing my duffle bag then started packing my stuff up for the weekend. I made sure everything I was gone need was in there before sitting the bag by my door along with my purse and phone charger.

I changed clothes putting on a white tank top with a pair of black nike sweats and my black and white Dunks. I threw the matching hoodie on then brushed my hair out letting it hang down my back.

As I was grabbing my bags to take to my car my phone vibrated with a notification and once I looked at it I saw that someone had booked me to do their hair next week along with sending me the deposit to secure their spot.

It was just something extra I did on the side but I was actually good at it so I often thought about making a career out of it. I wasn't sure tho so I always brushed it off.

Continuing down the stairs I walked out the house and over to my car tossing my duffle and purse into the passenger seat before going back in to turn everything off and lock the house up.

Getting into the car I cranked it up and let the radio play as I sped off down the empty street towards Jaydas house.

On my way there I decided to stop at Chick Fil A for a milkshake and once I got it I continued my route which was only about 5 minutes down the street.

I was the first one to get to Jaydas house so after killing the engine I grabbed all my things and headed up to the door ringing her doorbell.

I heard shuffling on the other side and then her loud ass voice. "WHO IS DAT?"

"Me bitch" I called out then heard the locks turning and then the door opened.

"Heyy bitchhh" Jayda yelled as I walked in going straight to the guest room I used when I stayed nights over here. I sat my stuff down on the bed then grabbed my phone and shake going back out into the living room.

"Hey bestiee boo" I cooed plopping down on the couch watching as she scrolled through her phone.

"Is Rico or Chief coming over?" I asked her making her nod.