CHAPTER THIRTEEN

2 months later

D'mani Ahmad King || 23
Atlanta GA.
12:26 AM

"So now you gone sit here and act like you don't know the bitch!!?" Jayda yelled at Rico as I sat in the living room texting Ky

"So now you gone sit here and act like you don't know the bitch!!?" Jayda yelled at Rico as I sat in the living room texting Ky. I was waiting on this nigga to get done so we could handle business and I could get back to my shorty..

But Jay wasn't going for that shit.

"I just told yo ass three times I don't know that bitch cuh yo ass is tripping" Rico snapped coming from the back with two duffle bags and she was right on his ass. Shit was lowkey funny seeing her with her lil belly, all fired up knowing she couldn't really do shit.

"Here I come gang" He shook his head tossing one of the bags to me and I got up heading outside to my truck.

Getting inside I cranked it up hearing polo g play lowly through the speakers. I got comfortable and instantly sparked up the wood that I was saving for the ride but his ass was just taking too long and a nigga needed to get high!

Letting the weed take over my body it instantly calmed me as I leaned back in deep thought about everything that was going on. Life was good right now, but with the shit I did for a living it was like it's too good and I knew something was bound to happen soon.

Me and Ky had finally made it official even though we were already acting like it. But this time it was only her in my eyes and these other bitches couldn't even get near a nigga. I was also thinking about buying a shop downtown somewhere and opening up a barber shop to start back cutting hair and shit. I just felt like it was time for us some legit shit.

Rico knew how to cut hair too and Chief lil stupid ass could tatt while Mookie was planning on starting a clothing line that he would sell so everybody would have a place if they wanted. Even Jayda and Ky.

I just wanted my whole team eating together.

Rico had finally came out breaking me out my thoughts as he got in slamming my door like he was crazy as fuck.

"Bitch is you coo ?" I asked mugging the fuck out of him.

"Man fuck you, I'm sick of her ass and them bipolar ass pregnancy hormones" he complained as he leaned back looking out the window. I couldn't help but to laugh seeing how serious he was.

"What you saying nigga? You wish you would've pulled out or sum?" I asked passing the wood to him as I pulled off heading to our destination.

"Nah cause it's like ion regret my seed at all or even her carrying it. That shit just annoying! One minute she happy the next she mad and crying a nigga just be confused" He shook his head taking a big ass pull.