Part 17

"Hello there. My name is Principle Nezu. Do you mind coming with me to my office? I would like to discuss some things with you concerning your enrollment in 10 months." He spoke now and I blinked at the small creature in front of me and then spoke warily.

"You're the principal of U.A.? And why would you want to talk to someone like me?" I said now and he smiled and went walking away. I eyed him and he spoke once more.

"We can discuss this in my office. If you'd like?" He said now and I looked at him and then down to where he previously was and sighed in frustration. I got up and off the wall and followed the miniature mouse back inside.

We walked down the halls and got to a door. He opened it and he went in but I saw Aizawa and Yashi inside. I kept my scowl and it looked menacing at the both of them. Nezu then went to his desk and I sat down pissed off and irritated. The other two eyed me and didn't seem to blink. I turned my head to the both of them and even with my dark glare they didn't budge from their awe struck gazes. It was annoying.

"The fuck are you two looking at. Damn creepy bastards." I said now with some color in my words and they flinched a bit at my harshness. Then Nezu couched and got back to the matter at hand.

"Well, Rey Dona. In your case with the IQ testing you had done.." He started but then I let the words wrong in my head... They got me doing an IQ test to see if I was a literal dumbass. What the hell do you think this is? Some poor lost child needed to see if the cigarettes got to my head. Those bastards..

"You score a total of 245." Nezu now spoke and I blinked and eyed him, not sure what this meant.

"And what does that mean?" I said now and they now eyed me incredulously.

"It means that you have an insanely high intelligence and capacity for learning. Even myself have scored 246 and the highest anyone can ever achieve would be 250." Nezu spoke and I stifled a laugh.

"You're shitting me." I said now smirking and the others eyed me and my owning it vibe.

"And let me guess the average would be somewhere in the 120 category, right? I asked Screamer earlier but he didn't get my question. If you were to put the IQ points on a vector scale meaning 120 is the average and at zero then I'd have close to double the amount saved up in the positives. And you'd be the same right? You understand don't you?" I asked now and the other two were confused but Nezu smiled and answered.

"Yes.. with your knowledge of computing sciences a vector would have a direction and in this case your vector would be the same as that of a doubled IQ of the zero point and thus meaning the two planes of negatives and positives are both equal to zero. So your plane is shifted at a different angle than what most would perceive as perpendicular. You'd have an angular cross section and pixel instead of the reverse negative ratio effect of minimising the light times the speed and direction compulsion coding." Nezu said and I stood up bright eyed.

"You get it!!! Finally someone who fucking gets it!! Where have you been this whole time!?" I said now and smiled idiotically but Aizawa and Yashi were now both thoroughly confused. Nezu smiled my way and we both then got to talking about the computer mechanisms that they just really didn't understand and they were there sweat dropping at how much number and terminology vomit was coming out of both of our mouths. I then laughed out in pure joy and then sat back down smiling still and so was Nezu. I then eyed the two and looked at me weirdly. I smirked and then my thumb pointed to Nezu.

"He gets it." I said now smiling and they sighed. Nezu then smiled some more and got back to talking about my enrollment.

"As of this new development. I'd think it would be safe to have Rey Dona in class 1a." Nezu now spoke and the other two turned their heads to Nezu with wide eyes. I eyed them wondering what was the big deal and they then got up from their chairs and spoke about the potential risks and all of this other shit and I sighed scrolling on my phone getting payback from what they thought of me as stupid. What jerks like really they got me writing an IQ test? What bastards. I put my earbuds in and didn't listen as they spoke. Then Someone called my name and I took out my buds.