Part 38

Hawks received the news and he furrowed his wide eyes as he listened to the hospital on his phone. Flew in immediately and he and Yashi had gotten to Aizawa's room. They were told by the doctors about his injuries and then they told them about a young boy and they both froze wide eyes. They then immediately shouted at the doctor and now not believing it but then they both saw the body bag being wheeled in and they both froze..

"You will have time to see him before he's cremated tonight. My condolences for your loss." The doctor spoke now and the two now were in tears and they rushed into Aizawa's room. They got in and they looked to see him there head in his hands and he was weeping a mess. Then the other two clenched their teeth and they got to him. It all took a toll on them, from the loss of me.. Hawks had a mission for me tonight. Yashi was going to help me out with that grammar homework after school.. And Aizawa was supposed to say goodnight to his son..

"He's gone.. Rey.. He's gone." Aizawa said now and Yashi clenched his teeth. He stormed out of the room and Hawks stayed with Erazer.

"Then he's really.." Hawks spoke now too in tears and Aizawa cried some more.. They stayed with each other and the doctors then patched Aizawa up and Hawks as well as Yashi were allowed to see me and so was Aizawa. He was being wheeled in a wheelchair by Yashi and the three went mournfully to see me.

They got into the room and at the morgue area.. The phascition had me in the bag and once the three were in they all looked with tears as the person unzipped the bag and revealed my pale ghostly like face.. My lips were blue and lifeless.. Hawks cried and Yashi wept loudly now looking away. It was almost unbearable to see me like this.

"Oh Rey.. Kid.." Hawks said now and Aizawa held his face once last time and Yashi weeped off to the side trying to gain his composure back..

"He will be cremated in the next hour. Please say your last goodbyes by then. I will leave you three with him." The phascition spoke and they left the three now with me. Yashi came back and looked me over.. My rough hair was filled with debris and blood on my face.. Dried blood and I looked like shit. But my face was that of neutral peace.. Aizawa ruffled my coarse hair and he cried some more.. Then as the hour was up they were all escorted reluctantly out of the room and then they watched as the phascition wheeled me away to the crematorium.

"But what if he's not dead.." Aizawa spoke now and the others eyed him now with even more emotion since they knew Aizawa didn't want to let go and they all knew my quirk but maybe this time the damage was too much to have taken.. I was dead.. Pronounced dead and they didn't understand how my quirk worked for this to be me still possibly alive.

"Aizawa.. Rey.. he.. You saw him, his face.. He's got no pulse, no heart even.. He's dead. Even with a quirk like his.. There's no coming back from something like that." Yashi spoke now and Aizawa didn't want to think of it any longer.