Part 89

"SHITTY DEKU!!!!!" Katsuki shouted now at the top of his fucking lungs and after the outburts he sat back down and panted out hodling his head thinking about all of this. He couldn't look at Izuku and I frowned.

"Alright.. Now that that's out of the way. There's some more things that we need to discuss." I spoke now and then Katsuki glared at me harshly.

"There's more than what you just said!!!!? This is all a big secret spilling sesh or something!!?" Katsuki was just riled up but then I stood up and now eyed him and Izuku sternly.

"I need you guys. You're gonna be my knight in all of this. And I also need my players to be ready. I have to train both of you in becoming runners. This is serious, we're going to be dealing with real life villains, real thugs, real dealings and a shit ton of bad people. We'll be reconnecting our ties with the major bosses in the lanes as well as the underworld. I have 30 minutes to explain all of the shit you need to know before your first run. So listen up, cut the shit and if you can't handle the pressure go home." I said now and Izuku stayed quiet and he then furrowed his brows hardened as Katsuki sat back down and hardened less. I then sighed and they sat listening to my words. I explained how things would go down. I explained to them the RD's and how important they are. I also told them the code names and the people that are in play in the casino and who not to talk to. Don't speak unless spoken too and you always stay by my right and left side.

There will be no hero work in these missions and they would have to let the bad guys go until we get my contact and information to beat the entirety of this big plot. We aren't ready for a full scare neutral peacekeeper enforcement movement right now.. Not until I had my other players, my bishops and rooks. My rooks were Vi and Powder, where my bishops were L and J. And my knights were going to be in a few dozen. Who would be, K, I and Y. Then the king was Davy and Dabi. Along with other opponents such as Zane, Vander, Shen and Wayne. Also Shiggy, Overhaul and the ultimate boss king as All for one. They listened to the rules for the job and KAtsuki analysed everything to the tea and he couldn't really deny my thoroughness with everything but then as we finished and I had them both change their outfits as did I. Davy then shouted from my window. I looked at the time and then I went in along with the two beside me.

"Rey.. we got you something." Davy spoke along with Aizawa by his side and the other two behind me widened their eyes to what he was holding. It was a shoe box. Katsuki growled.

"Rey only wears one pair of shoes." Katsuki spoke now defensive but I then stepped up and furrowed my brows.

"Alright.. They better be fast Davy. They can't slow me down." I said now and their eyes widened. Aizawa was wide eyed too at my acceptance. And Izuku was confused and spoke.

"But Rey.. what about your other ones?" Izuku spoke now and I then opened the box and took a good look at these new shoes.

"These shoes were seen on camera all over the world. They belong to Rey, not RD. If I wear these out on runs the others will put two and two together.. It's the only option." I said now and sighed as I then sat down on my bed and put on the new shoes. I looked at them and they were a vibrant blue. Davy then hugged the shit out of me and I smiled at him.

"So you like them?" Aizawa said ruffling my hair too with a smile and I smiled some more.

"Yeah.. they're a good color. But we have to get going. Vi and Powder will be waiting." I said now and they nodded. Aizawa hugged me too and then I reached in my back and handed the other two their masks and they both nodded. I then jumped out the window and waved the other two off and Kat and Izu followed my lead. I got onto Darling and the three of us went off. We had our masks in our hood pockets and then we drove to the back alley behind Vi's. I parked and we then got off. Izuku watched as I covered Darling to make it look like nothing more than just lumped trash with an old cover hood and we furrowed his brows determined he