Part 62

"Damn.. guy.. Do you ever just stop.." I said now and ruffled the side of my head annoyed but Davy blinked at me and I half smiled, sweat dropping now since I seemed crazy.

"Uh.. sorry.. I must seem crazy now.." I said now but Davy hugged me and didn't let go..

"You're not... I know what it's like.. Rogue was the same.. For years he'd toture me with not being able to control what I was doing.. He'd talk too... I'm just glad.. I'm glad you're okay and in control." Davy said now crying again and I eyed him furrowing my brows.

"Davy.. am I really like.. Different now.. From before? I feel like you miss the old Rey a lot." I said now and he then eyed me and he nodded and sighed wiping his eyes but still crying.

"Hey.. I'm sorry.. That.. I'm not the same from before.. And that the surgery was supposed to get rid of Roger.. But I'll still be your little brother.. Or try to be normal.." I said now but Davy just got me to stop as he looked at me still crying but furrowed eyes as he looked stern.

"You're not the same.. But you're still my brother. And I love you no matter what.. You'll just have a different.. Personality than before.. You're more calm and less.. Rough.." Davy said now and I blinked at him now.

"Gee.. thanks.." I said now and he smiled tearfully and ruffled my hair..

"It's okay.. I'll get used to you being different.. You're still you.. You're not completely gone.. Haha.. you still have the same superstitions.." Davy said now smiling and I blushed a bit..

"Yeah... I feel sort of like.. I won't measure up.." I said now looking down and Davy now hugged me again.. And he was being protective now.

"You're just fine the way you are... don't try to be anything you're not.. It's alright.." Davy said now and I smiled at the reassurance..

"Thanks Davy..." I said now and he smiled too.. Then as we stopped I furrowed my eyes.

"Davy... do you think there's any other surgery that could get Roger out of my head? Like anything at all.. He's so fucking annoying.." I said now and Davy eyed me wondering the same..

"We'd have to review it with the physicians. But what is he saying?" Davy asked me, wondering, smiling at me and then eyeing my head.. I sweat dropped a bit..

"Uh.. he's still pissed off.. He wants to kill everyone and he keeps insulting me." I said now sort of ticked off and Davy snickered. I eyed him but then Roger spoke.

(You pathetic whelp.. Let me out.. I want to kill him..) Roger spoke now and I furrowed my brows.

"You're not doing that.. What's with you and killing people.." I spoke now and Davy blinked at me as I was talking and looking off to the side.

(Your morals are holding us back.. We could rule this world.. And with this immortal body.. I have all the time to kill as many as I want) Roger spoke now evilly and I growled at him once more.

"Enough already.. I'm not taking over the world or killing anyone... I'd be damned if I let you hurt people." I said now and Davy now eyed me still wide eyed at me having a conversation with myself or the voice in my head.. But he saw him earlier and Roger was most likely insane.

"Rey?-" Davy asked now curiously and I then covered his mouth and he eyed me furrowed brow but I was angry as I was seemingly listening to him talking in my head and Davy just watched not hearing Roger but knew I was.

(We could be the most powerful in the entire world. Who would back down from such a pedestal. Rey Dona.. you are the most ignorant-) Roger spoke now but I cut him off angered.

"I'm not ignorant.. Taking over the world is wrong.. What sort of twisted person are you!?.." I said now and Davy now eyed me like please stop.. I then snapped out of it and let go.. I then sighed and furrowed my brows.