Part 74

"Rey Dona.. You have been caught in the middle of doctor Doruma's schemes you wish to speak and add anything you wish to this testimony. Please do so now." The judge said and I nodded.. But then I glared at Doruma.

"Doruma... You testified that you are quirkless.. But this is a lie." I said now and people around gasped and Aizawa now looked at me furrowed brow widely.. As did Davy.. I obviously knew something everyone else didn't and the judges widened their eyes as well.

"Rey Dona.. do you have proof of this accusation?" The judges spoke and I nodded.

"Doruma has a rapid regeneration quirk. Meaning.. He too is an immortal. I understand now.. That Doruma has been able to engineering these nomu bodies by using his own quirk and blood within the nomu's corpses... the vials of red solution that were found in IV's of the nomu were in fact the blood of Doruma and the abilities of his rapid regeneration given and fed into his nomu creations.. And therefore.. The patients that he had chosen.. Were not at random either.. These patients were people with a specific rare O blood type. Myself and my brother are included in this list, as well as my mother. Doruma was limited in creating his nomu projects and so.. Each time a singular patient of O blood was admitted to the hospital, he jumped at the opportunity to sneak them away into his lab. This also left him at risk of being discovered with the rarity of this one value.. The reasoning for patients of this blood type to be admitted were not always that of being on their deathbed.. And so people went missing without a trace. It is also clear that detective Tsukauchi has also been investigating these strange disappearances.. How I know this is because the video I hacked of Tartarus was that of him interrogating one of Doruma's accomplice lackeys for any answers.. These cases have yet to be closed and they should be added to Doruma's list. Because most of his patients that he experimented on before his discovery of why his project kept failing were cremated and now unidentifiable for their families as well as unrecoverable or traceable. The numbers that he had killed before this discovery would be in the hundreds." I said now and everyone's eyes widened.. I then looked to Doruma as he looked beaten up and now pailing.. I then spoke some more glaring not at the judge but for Doruma and they all understood my emotions.

"If Aizawa were to use his quirk here in front of everyone on Doruma.. You would have your proof of his quirk and validate everything I have said thus far. I also must apologize for the recent events concerning the satellite with the government of the United States.. It was a last resort to ensure that Roger's countdown for world domination through spreading his consciousness outwards to any technological device was stopped. I don't have any way to repay for the damages but it was also to save countless citizens and innocents so.. Yeah. I also have a witness who can prove this to be true as well. He is not here today, however, if needed. I can call him or have him on a video chat for later. His name is principal Nezu of U.A. high and he was there in person at the countdown sight of Doruma's lab. Finally before I leave I know many families will resent me for being a part of countless deaths due to Roger's control over me as well as my brother. I would like to dedicate a recording for all of the families with lost ones from this incident as an apology on both of our behalfs." I said now and took out my phone for everyone.

Aizawa and Davy's eyes widened at my thoroughness and so did All Might and Tsukauchi, I was most likely the shruddest person they have ever met. I was straight forward, upfront and respectful. I then scrolled through my phone and set it down with the recordings.

"It's been a year, daddy." The voice spoke and everyone's eyes widened.. Everyone went quiet and they all took in a sharp breath. I stood now in front with tears forming in my eyes. Aizawa stood up at hearing the kid's voice. I stood up in front of everyone at the podium, turned back and there on my own. The people around me froze and the recording played some more. Aizawa held silent tears in his eyes Davy held his mouth and many from the cameras recording. They all went quiet as well.