04| Pleasure Wand Senior

"So....Pleasure wand Senior? What happened to Pleasure Wand Junior?"

Red erupted from Scaramouche's face and [M/N] nearly let out laughs as he saw the man's face turn red. He couldn't help it, it was kind of cute too especially now that Scara was wearing that ugly-ass hat. [M/N] offered the box and Scaramouche snatched it, struggling a bit to even reply. [M/N] smiles a bit, "I didn't like it, it was not....good." That and it caught fire after Scara plugged it in to charge.

"I can see since you had to upgrade it to its dad, a lot of people do that nowadays." [M/N] said as Scaramouche glared at him. 

"Shut up, I wish you were dead." He grumbled as he felt embarrassed to be caught with this toy.

"What's with people thinking I killed myself?" [M/N] asked as he scratched his neck a bit, he may have had an accident with his allergic reaction to some pain medicine when he broke his arm. Though it was a slight reaction and nothing that drastic.

"I don't know, heard it through the grapevine." [M/N] raised an eyebrow before Scaramouche gripped the box a bit. "Whatever it's your business, leave me alone." Scaramouche glared at [M/N] one more time before moving away and slamming the door behind him. The one with the pretty car that drove up the other day, though it wasn't there now.

"Okay, weird."

[M/N] moved on with his day as he looked at the photos on his phone, he turned the light on in his room. He closed the door and locked it, before sitting down. Once he plugged his phone into the laptop port and the screen lit up, it was time for research. [M/N] began typing in the names starting with their names and the date they died.

First, the few names seemed to be practice, victims that had limbs taken but they were tiny ones. Fingers, toes, and a tooth. By the middle names, it increased to actual limbs like hands and feet or ears. He goes down the list and writes down what he found in his journal. By the time he got to his school year, the names were recognized by him.

Hugo Huffman
Albert Coleman
Donna Deweather
Dr. Monica Livingstone

[M/N] never interacted with any of them, but he heard about them throughout his School year. Dr. Livingstone was an AP biology teacher at the school and worked with Dr.Edtith, as the other three were students there. Albert was some Barbara stan, Huffman was some lackey for Zhongli at the time and Donna got her rocks off Diluc. [M/N] didn't remember how they died, but it listed in the photo that Huffman and Donna were found together as Dr.Livingstone was found dead at her apartment. Albert was found just a mile outside of School hours and off their land into a ditch. 

"Missing heart from Dr.Monica Livingstone," [M/N] said to his recorder, eyes searching the documents, " missing left lung and ribcage from Donna Deweather, missing left and right eyes along with femur bone from Hugo Huffman, and missing left ear and tongue from Albert Coleman." 

There really wasn't a factor or a victimology list for the murder. He was picking people despite gender, sexuality, or age. He didn't even care it seemed, if it was breathing then it was valuable.

The last possible connection was the night of prom, where he was attacked and the fucker got his lip ring. 

[M/N] looked at his name at the bottom, a lot of things could pop up in the search. Good, bad or just the worst.

[Q] Look himself up
[Q] Don't

[Q] Don't

++++

[M/N] decided not to see what was said about him, and just cleaned up his space. He sent his notes to Xingqiu to look over as he walked into the kitchen. He began looking for some food and picked up an easy and quick meal from the freezer to warm up. [M/N] stretched his arms a bit before hearing the ringtone coming from his phone, without looking at the screen he picked it up.

"Hello?"

"I know what you've been doing," A voice said on the other end, [M/N] raised an eyebrow at the voice as he walked around. He glanced out the kitchen window first and saw nothing before looking elsewhere. "Looking up things that you shouldn't."

"And what of it?" [M/N] asked as he peeked outside the backyard light was on, nothing really to hide behind.

"You shouldn't, people would be suspicious, especially with you coming back after all this time when the murders are getting hot and bloody." The voice sounded happy at the end and [M/N] locked the glass door. "Don't worry, I'm not coming in."

"I'm not worried, just merely locking up for the night." 

"Sure you are, I'm not trying to speak all night to you." The voice hummed with amusement as [M/N] checked the side windows and made sure they were locked. "I know by the time you figure it all out, you'll be gone."

"Yeah, reporting this case on the internet." [M/N] said, as he checked the front door, glancing out the window. Nothing but darkness and some porch lights on at other houses. He closed the window curtain and leans against the door with a soft sigh of relief.

"No, but I'm certain you'll be trending on Twitter, formal junkie killed in action." [M/N] scowls a bit as he hangs up the phone. He gripped it a bit but stops, "Why are people saying I'm dead." With a scoff and a ding from the microwave, he leaves. 

The food was warm and with some pepper it was delicious. [M/N] ate quietly in his kitchen as he heard a noise and a car door slammed shut. He stopped and glanced at the time, 8:57 PM.

[M/N] slowly walked up the door and before he could peek out the window, the door is knocked. He held his breath before another knock and this time the doorbell rang, it echoed.

"Mister [L/N]?"

[Q] Answer
[Q] Don't