0.08| Cause of Death

As far as [M/N] could remember, passed his toddler years, and way before he left for College, Mister Ragvindr was a kind man

As far as [M/N] could remember, passed his toddler years, and way before he left for College, Mister Ragvindr was a kind man. He had lovely red hair and it curled at the end along with matching his slowly growing beard. He had the softest light grey-blue eyes that always lit up at the sight of him and his own children. [M/N] had always remembered being in the large mansion that was a bit far from his own home. People called it, "Dawn Winery" or "Master Crepus Estate" but [M/N] used to call it a warm place. Almost like another home when he was much smaller, when his father's death didn't affect him just yet or when his mother was gone for long periods of time.

Crepus has always been a kind man who used to make his way a few minutes early and take him to school with Kaeya and Diluc. He was the man that always asked [M/N] about his day and if he wanted a ride home. Crepus was just a special kind of parental figure that he had but was soon ripped away after [M/N]'s accident and birthday.

Crepus just seemed to ignore him after it, the man was far from the cause of it. [M/N] pulled away as well, from Kaeya, Diluc, Jean, and anyone that tried to befriend him at all. It was something that happens in life.

Now [M/N] was staring at the picture in the internet obituary. Crepus Ragvindr, age forty-nine and died in late June. After [M/n] had left for college, apparently he was found in his little vineyard. The maid, Adelinde, had found him dead there.

It said it all in the separate articles that were there, he had to check where they took Crepus's body. He recognized the place near the way to his college. It had been in town for many years, the masters of the funeral parlor. [M/N] slides over the place, highlighting it before searching it up.

W A N G S H A N G F U N E R A L P A R L O R

He taps on the first one and loads up onto a semi-cheap-looking website but he quickly scrolls towards, Our Staff and clicks. It loads and soon a man that reminded him a lot of Hu Tao. Especially the unique pupil in his eyes, it had to be someone related to her. Another under him was a woman who seemed to talk to people at the front. Another picture and there was the man he knew for many years.

Zhongli seemed to never age at all. He was a consultant and Jin tao was his boss, maybe he could ask Hu Tao for some time for an interview. It might cause suspicion but [M/N] wanted to know how the Ragvindr passed.

Something about it didn't feel genuine and a lot of hiding seemed to go about by the Police.

++++

"So my granddaughter told me all about your podcast!" Mister Tao said as he walked beside [M/N], just as bright and smiley as his granddaughter. "I would love to help, now that Miss Gunnhildr was chief now and closed the old Crepus case." And both seemed to open their mouth about everything without care or care for a punishment. "I even set up with our only constant."

"Oh, is he good?" [M/N] asked as Mister Tao laughs a bit.

"No, he is quite forgetful of his wallet and often draws out contracts between customers."