0.05| Do not speak of this

[M/N] began moving towards the door but stopped, he gripped the base of his mother's vase with fake flowers in it

[M/N] began moving towards the door but stopped, he gripped the base of his mother's vase with fake flowers in it. He held it behind his back as he slightly peeked through the curtain, eyes narrowed a bit before letting the curtain fall back.

He unlocked it as the porch light flicked on and the person was Heizou, Shikanoin Heizou. He had not grown at all, still the same freshman height and slightly longer hair. He didn't change but the fact he was wearing a nice black suit and dark green shirt. "It's been a while." Heizou grins, playing nice.

"Yeah, seems you turned to the other side, the bad boy Heizou seems to be no more." [M/N] taunted easily, he remembered from their early years that Heizou was always up to something. Between his fighting matches and taking orders from his father, he was a walking destruction machine. [M/N] could remember Heizou always fighting someone, and the one guy that was harassing [M/N] got a broken arm. Heizou had a fun day.

"Why yes, but do keep that between us and Mori." Mori was the guy whose arm had gotten broken."I'm not here to think about pleasant memories, I'm here about the ongoing case."

"So breaking a man's arm is a pleasant memory?" [M/N] questioned.

"Man Alive, listen," Heizou huffed a bit, "Do you want some information or what?"

"Depends, with what cost?" [M/N] asked with a raised eyebrow. Knowing Heizou there was something he wanted, probably what he found out himself. 

"I actually have something to share, see I work for my own private detective agency and sometimes collab with the local police force." Heizou smiles, eyes twinkling with mischief that [M/N] knew as a kid. "Mind if I come in?"

"Fine." [M/N] opened the door and Heizou enters with a smirk, eyeing the home. Nothing changed from the last time he came here, they painted over the painfully pale white wall in the living room. "So what do you have?"

"Some evidence reports, stuff that was left out to you." Heizou said as he pulled a folder out and held it in between his fingers, "Other things Jean didn't show you." Heizou throws it on the table and the folder opens to show pictures, [M/N] cringes a bit at the sight of the pictures. He wasn't too grossed out, but it was so pointedly out there. It was pictures of the places, where they were laid, places where the actual murders took place.

[M/N] sits down and looked over the first few pages, there were five different places, and one included in the School's basement. He knew because [M/N] used to hang out down there to smoke or get an occasional blow job. It looked like one of the janitor closets too, so of course, there would be his DNA.

"When was this?" He asked as Heizou glanced over pictures as made a mental note of [M/n] recognizing the place.

"They discovered it a few days after that whole spew of secrets you let out during prom. Basically after graduation for a more precise date." Heizou said with a smile, "Janitor discovered it as he was putting older tables away into storage."

"So literally we were sitting on a crime site." [M/N] asked, how could they never hear any screams during the day. Someone either had access to the School after hours or even found a way to break in and out without being seen. "How many people were killed?"

"Around ten, not including the student and teacher that died on prom night," Heizou said as he looked to [M/N]. " Though I'm a bit surprised that you came to the conclusion that someone is able to enter and leave."

"I've seen crime documentaries." [M/N] pointed out.
"I bet you're one of those people who picks the most interesting one and ignore the other ones."
"And?"

Heizou laughs as he pats [M/n]'s back roughly as [M/N] merely grins back, he missed times when Heizou wasn't off doing his own or kissing his father's ass. It drops as something came to mind, "What do you want in return?"

"So stand-off as always." Heizou said as he leans against the couch, shifting a bit, "Man Alive, always to the point."

"So?"

"I want you to try to keep your nose clean, and if I showed you these pictures then your curiosity will dim." Heizou said as he looked at [M/N] with a smile, "I rather not see you written in prison with the murders, molesters, and pimps." Heizou clicked his tongue as his lips pulled back into a teasing smile. "Unless you aim to go there."

[Q] Ask if he was an actual suspect
[Q] Don't, usher him to leave

"Har, har, I almost forgot to laugh." [M/N] says as he rolled his eyes a bit at Heizou's teasing. The burgandy-haired man leans a bit as [M/N] stared back, and his head tilts a bit. 

"....I did miss you..." Heizou admitted as he placed his hand slowly on [M/N]'s thigh and smiles softly. Heizou couldn't remember the last time they talked, maybe at the graduation but hardly. Maybe it was in the cafeteria a few days before prom. "I thought you weren't gonna come back here...and just visit family." Or me

"I always wanted to go to college but it was so out of reach but here I am..doing some silly podcast for a diploma with 50K of debt." [M/N] said as he placed his hand over Heizou's, he merely smirks. "Besides I thought everyone thought I was dead." he teased the man with a smirk. 

"It was a rumor." Heizou puffed as he hears buzzing, he groans internally as he removed his hand and pulled out his phone. "Gotta go, apparently another suspect confessed to another case." Heizou pushed himself off the couch, "you can keep the pictures but hide them, I know your mom gets weird with crime stuff."

"I will." [M/N] walked the detective to the door and opened it, he looked at Heizou and chewed on his lower lip. "...I did miss you but I honestly thought you would've forgotten me."

"I could never, hmph, " Heizou disagreed firmly with a smirk, "Not ever."

"Whatever shortie hit the road." [M/N] chuffed a bit, thinking the way Heizou said it made his heart warm a bit. He rubbed his chest as Heizou winked as he began leaving, [M/N] watched before closing the door and locking it. The warm sensation came back, all over his chest and it was nice. But then he felt over his face and moved towards the mirror to see his [S/C] was turning a shade darker, flushed. 

[M/N] grabbed the pictures and hurried to his room, locking himself away as he swallowed a dull green pill. Thankfully Heizou left when he did, or else he would never let the man leave.

++++

The Midnight Dragon was a popular gay club in Celestia, very cultured people enter and always supported their brothers and sisters. Tonight was Cosplay night and half-off drinks, so a lot of people attended, and lots of people went home with dates. Others not so much like Chaoxi, a man seeing two women and a man, dressed as black-hair Howl Pendragon. He had not gotten lucky most and left around two in the morning. The scents of Betas and omegas were all over him from the grinding and dancing in the club. 

There were no cabs available and refused to even call one of his lovers, his secret would be blown if he did. Chaoxi knew where he was going, back to his apartment which wasn't far from the club. He just hope his nosey neighbors didn't see him and commented about it when one of his lovers visited.

Chaoxi kept walking but stops when he heard rattling and a meowing. The drunk man turned to see a small cat, and cooed, "Oh, a little one...my girlfriend used to have one of ya." The kitten meows again as Chaoxi walked slowly, He bends down and pets the tiny animal. The kitten purrs and Chaoxi purred back but hissed when the animal bit him. It scatters away as Chaoxi exhales sharply as blood dripped from his hand and licked it a bit, trying to stop it when he heard steps.

"You gonna finish that?" A voice cooed behind the cosplayer. Chaoxi felt the hair at the back of his neck rise as he turns, before feeling a hand shove his head forwards into the concrete. 

Chaoxi was blacked out.