0.09| Uninterested

"Thanks for telling me about this.." [M/N] smiles, "It really helps me for the podcast."
"No problem, don't be a stranger," Zhongli gives one back and shrugs, "Or under my blanket."

"Oho? Getting fresh with me Zhongli?" [M/N] teased with a smirk. The older man flushed and sputtered a bit, "I'm joking, I'm joking," The Alpha laughs as he closes the door behind him as the Omega inwardly groans. It has been a while since he had a slice of anything.

[M/N] moved to his car and began driving home, he rubbed his eyes once he hit the first red light. He was murdered...why? Did he know something that the police didn't? What about Kaeya and Diluc?

"Maybe I should call them, It's forever since I had a little sleepover at their home." [M/N] said as he saw the light turn green and slowly the car began going forwards. He tapped on the wheel with soft hums escaping and eyes staring at the road with another hum as he turns. He was careful but noticed movement and his eyes narrowed a bit, he takes another turn and the car follows. He couldn't tell who was in it but he was being followed. There was no doubt about it, [M/N] takes a deep breath before exhaling out.

"I can go for some air...." [M/N] said as he began driving back to the main road, he hoped whoever didn't follow or try to do what he was going to do. He slowly moved through the lanes of the road before twisting the wheel, adding speed as he turns the car. The tires squeal at the pressure as the car turns. The windows were tinted but the car didn't move until he began pushing forty on the road. The pressures didn't move as fast and [M/N] lost them the second he went sixty on the road, [M/N] couldn't go home now.

He slows down, turns down a signed area, and directions to the closed mall. He sighs as he moved through the busy parking lot before finding a nice corner beside two large family vans. [M/N] parked with another sigh, his heart beating harshly against his ribs. It had been too long since he did that. He did it when Crepus chased him and he stole a car, drugged up with Kuni's "special" brownies. 

[M/N] scrambles for his phone, opens it and began to call the number. [M/N] takes deep breaths before hearing the other side pick up.

"Seems like you miss me~" Heizou teased as [M/N] glanced at the review mirror a bit. 

[Q] Not the time
[Q] Ha-ha

[Q] Ha-ha

"Shut up, don't cream your shorts from my voice," [M/N] scoffed a dry chuckle leaving his lips. His hands were still shaking and clenching his phone tightly but his heart was slowly calming down, "Listen, I was followed after visiting the morgue. I can't go home right now..do you have a place where I can stay?"

"Of course, I'll come to pick you up and rendezvous at the manor. I'm sure Diluc still has some fond memories of you there." Heizou said as he hung up, [M/N] looked at his phone before leaning back against the car chair. He takes deep breaths as he stared at the other cars around him. There were lots of cars, mostly family vans, and a few of them had those cheap outlines of the family that owned the van on the back. One family had all boys and another was a single father and two girls besides a dog.

His phone rings and [M/N] looked down and takes a deep breath before answering, "Hey mom-"

"[M/N], did you get the mail today?" His mother asked and interrupting him, "Or water the plants?"

"Yes I did mom, look right now isn't the time." [M/N] said as his thumb was close to pressing the red button to stop. 

"When is it a good time? When you're at college..you barely speak to me.." She said as if she was really disappointed as the snappy tone came on, "and you never talk to me either about anything! me or Walter-" There it goes, fucking Walter, that was his step-dad who had no backbone or always curls around his mom.

"Listen, mom, you aren't helping me right now with my anxiety attack." He began as the woman gives a mocking laugh and he could sense she was rolling her eyes.

"Your fucking attacks, I shouldn't have said a thing." She hangs up as [M/N] groans as he tugged at his hair a bit. 

I wish her fucking plan crashes.

++++

Heizou doesn't come until another hour and [M/N] was napping in his car. Heizou didn't even wake him up as he manages his way into the car and began driving. [M/N] woke up once h saw Ragvindr manor, the same vineyard that grew on the aches and old stone that vines hang on it. It was like vising an old memory of him. [M/N] felt the car stop and Heizou turns the car off before hopping out. The man stretched a bit a yawn, "Took too long."

"Welcome."

[M/N] turns his head to see Elzer, no longer a young adult but an older man with a friendly smile that never aged after so long.

"Welcome back master [M/N]. It had been too long, Master Diluc gives his warmest welcome." Elzer says as [M/N] smiles politely before staring at the manor.

Crepus resting place and [M/N]'s fondest memory.

"Where is he?"

"He is currently in his office talking to some of his workers in another country, he would meet you in the library." Elzer said as he added, "And Master Kaeya is lounging about in the main living room if you want company." 

[Q] Wait for Diluc
[Q] Meet up with Kaeya