0.06| Breaking News

Over the years society had adapted to the needs of Omegas and Alphas, instead of their gender roles and expectations of them

Over the years society had adapted to the needs of Omegas and Alphas, instead of their gender roles and expectations of them. In the later years, a system was created for both genders to let loose during their mating period. An omega or Alpha, beta even if that was your type of play would be ordered to your home to satisfy you. It was never by force either, the professional is paid very handsomely along with already taking their suppressants for the job. These services vary as well when it came to cost and doing certain things, it was far from an escort service. These professionals are actually legal most of the time.

[M/N] rubbed his hands over his boxers, tent visible as he waited for the omega to come. He nibbled on his lower lip as he stared at the clock. He thought he was on time for his suppressant but it came right on schedule. The alpha perked up hearing a car pull up and rushed to the window to peek out, it wasn't his mother's car in the driveway but a dark limo. Soon he see the Omega come out and walked towards the door of his home. [M/N] had unlocked it when it began and made the call there.

He could hear the soft click of the front door and their steps up the stairs. [M/N] sits back down and pretended he wasn't just peeking out there for the person. He could smell their scent as they come closer to his bedroom door and it was delicious. It was faint but he could smell how sweet they are, like a pastry he couldn't put a finger on. Though there was a faint undertone of woods, like almost a nice tree-like smell. It stirs him a bit, the scent was just wonderfully mixed and his cock aches already.

He needed to be inside the Omega soon, deep in them.

Finally, a knock was made at his bedroom door, and [M/N] breathed, "Come in."

The door opens and [M/N]'s expression drops as he saw Xiao enter his bedroom door wearing something that would even make the OnlyFan creator blush. It was short, barely above the knee, and tight. He knew Xiao worked out a lot during their High School years, being on the cross-country team during their freshmen year. He looked very pretty and Xiao even had lipstick on his lips. [M/N]'s cock betrays him as it twitched in his boxers. "Wow..."

".." Xiao was flushed a bit, meeting [M/N]'s gaze a bit before rubbing his neck, he didn't think it was [M/N] from School. 

"Uh..I can always cancel...like..." [M/N] said as he felt how the atmosphere changed in an instant when Xiao entered the room.

"No! No," Xiao snapped quickly as he bows his head a bit, "...I'm here to serve you...and I am going to finish the job..." This would pay his rent at the apartment and then some. "...condom or no condom?" Xiao asked eyes shifting downwards as his hips did. Without taking off the silky lingerie he arrived in, he let the pretty black panties fall down to his ankles. He picks them up and fiddled with the fabric.

"Whatever you're comfortable with." [M/N] said as Xiao tisked as he flings his panties into [M/N]'s face causing him to yelp. 

"Condom off, I don't expect much anyway." Xiao hummed as [M/N] pulled the panties off, as nice as they smell he didn't want to sniff them and embarrass himself further.