Introductions

We pulled into the drive way and I couldn't help but feel nervous.

"Let's go, we're late and George won't shut up about it" dream said. Who?

We got out of the car and walked up to the door, I was about to knock but dream just waltzed in.

"GUESS WHO?" Dream yelled into the house.

"DREAMM!!"
"DREEEEEAM"

I flinched at the sudden yells, two seconds later two guys ran out of no where, I don't know how it's possible but they tackled Dream to the ground together. They landed on the floor with a thud.

I was honestly worried for all of them, which is why I bent down to try and help them get up, but as soon as I layed one finger on one of them they let out a blood curling scream which made me instantly jump back and shake a little.

"STRANGER! STRANGER IN THE HOUSE" that person yelled and scrambled off of the human pile, standing up and stepping away from me.
"DREAM YOU LET A STRANGER IN! STRANGER DANGER" the other one shrieked after seeing me standing there.

"No no no no guys calm down! I'm not some idiot!" Dream got up quickly and dusted himself off.

"Guys, this is Karl. He's a childhood friend of mine and just happens to be my new coworker" dream continued. "Karl, these are my idiotic friends that I'm stuck living with, sorry for their behavior"

"Hi! My names George" one of them said holding out his hand, I shook it and got a closer look at him, he doesn't look from around these parts.

"And my names sapnap, sap for short" the other one said, also holding out his hands. My god he was the prettiest boy I have ever seen. His hair, his eyes, his face, his lip- woah. No. I hadn't realized I was staring, but when I did I awkwardly cleared my throat and shook his hands. He has gentle- no.

"Guys, I was hoping that you'd let Karl join our little 'tradition' today" dream said looking nervous.

"Of course!!!!!" George beamed.
"I don't mind" Sapnap had a small sheepish smile, cute.. wait!? No.

"Great! Sap show Karl around, George and I will prep the living room" Dream grabbed George's hand and ran off to god knows where.

"So.. uhm. Karl was it?" Sapnap asked, I didn't feel like talking so I just nodded.
"There really isn't much to this place, on your left side you can clearly see the living room which is connected to the kitchen on the right, then on the right side of the wall you can see two doors, the one closer to the stairs is the guest room, the one closer to us is a spare bathroom, upstairs there's my room, George's room, dreams room, a gaming room and patches, aka dreams cat, room" Sapnap roughly explained. I nodded again. I remember patches. Dream got her when she was a kitten, we used to watch movies together and patches would snuggle up next to us.

"Not much of a talker huh? Well.. dream and George are going to take awhile. Probably making out somewhere and forgetting to set up everything. Want to go meet patches?" I slightly smiled and nodded yet again.

I'm not very comfortable talking to people I don't know.

He led me upstairs and into a narrow hallway, he walked in the second door to the right, I followed. The room was definitely for a cat, but it was so.. fancy?

"This spoiled brat. Where is she?" Sapnap mumbled looking around the room and into small hidden places.

I think a minute or two passed, sapnap looking around.

"I got you!" He suddenly said picking up a cat.
She grew up so much!! Still she looks so adorable. She meowed angrily at sapnap and tried to escape his grip.

"She doesn't like being carried by anyone except for Dream" Sapnap rolled his eyes and put her down. She immediately ran over to me and started rubbing her head on my legs, meowing.

I think she remembers me?

I picked her up, patches relaxed and closed her eyes leaning in closer. "What!? How!????" Sapnap said in complete shock and confusion I just shrugged.

"Maybe I'm just better than you" I smugly (ew I hate that word) said at him. He looked taken aback.

"So you can talk. I was starting to think you were mute"

I looked down at the floor; embarrassed. Should've just stayed quiet.

"You should use your voice more. It's cute"

I felt my face heat up and I immediately left the room, because ew, socializing.

I walked down the stairs and into where sapnap said the living room was.

I saw a couch filled with cozy looking blankets and pillows, there was also a pile of snacks on a small table on the right side of the couch, drinks and juices on a similar table on the left. Dream and George were clearly flirting with each other in the kitchen.

Sapnap came in behind me and rolled his eyes.

"Get a room guys" sap spoke up signaling them that we're very much here.

They both looked at us and I noticed George blushing, I held myself from smirking at him.

"Oh my god she remembers you!" Dream said happily looking at me and patches.
"Remembers him?.. what?" George said equally confused as sapnap.

"Childhood friend guys? Child. hood. Karl was here the first day I got patches when she was a kitten. She doesn't like being carried around yet here she is! The only explanation is that she remembers him!!" Dream reasoned taking patches away and hugging her, she let out a meow but still looked pretty comfortable with Dream.

"Sure. Makes total sense" George said.

"The set up looks great by the way. What're we going to watch?" I asked.

"Whatever you want. You're the guest here really" George responded.

Well.. shit. I hate making decisions. What if someone secretly hated what I chose? What if someone already planned on choosing something? What if someone thought I was weird because of what I picked?

"I'm fine with anything I don't really care" I blurted out nervously.

"We'll watch some cartoon thing. I remember you love cartoons, right?" Dream asked me.

I secretly wished he didn't say that. Now sapnap and George will think that I'm childish.

"Uhm." I nervously looked at everything except for the three human beings in the room.

"That'll be awesome!!!!" George spoke up with sparkling eyes. I heard sapnap chuckle next to me.

"Seriously? You're such a kid George"

"Shut up. Plus we don't always have to watch a movie. What cartoon do you want to watch Karl?" George said looking at me.

"Oh I don't know.. Ben and holly, adventure time.. Steven universe?.." I started listing a few.
"BEN AND HOLLY!" George squealed grabbing my hand and dragging me to the living room, he pushed me on the couch and flopped down next to me, grabbing the remote.

"George! You can't just drag him around like that" Sapnap said walking in after Dream.
"You don't own him pandas. Now sit your ass down" George said in a teasing tone.

Dream sat down next to George and wrapped an arm around his waist, I could clearly see George blushing. Sapnap sat down next to me and stared at the screen, waiting for George to start the show.

I got myself comfortable and leaned in against George a little, I could feel a pair of eyes staring at me, but I ignored it.

We watched cartoons for hours.

Last thing I remember was a hand gently grabbing mine before I slipped into darkness.

6 days left.