Operation Dream and George!- cancelled?

A/n: skipping class to write this because math is boring and we have a substitute and it's been so long since I wrote in this. My friends got me covered 👍

I woke up to a blanket secured around me. I was so comfortable that I wanted to fall back asleep, and maybe never wake up. That was, before I remembered what happened yesterday.

I shot out of bed and looked around, where's sapnap?? I heard a sound. I got an answer pretty soon, he was asleep on the floor next to my bed. No blanket, no pillow, just laying down on the floor.

I got up to make him some breakfast, I mean, it's the least I can do right?

I changed into nicer clothes, and unintentionally wore sapnap's hoodie.

I walked downstairs, looking around the kitchen to see what I can bake with the ingredients I have. I can make an egg sandwich for Sapnap, maybe with some orange juice too.

I grabbed a pot and waited for the water to boil, as I was waiting I opened the fridge and got out some cucumber and tomatoes. I washed the knife and chopped the vegetables. Once I saw the water boil I plopped in three eggs and set a fifteen minute timer, I brought out some toast and waited till the eggs were done. After fifteen minutes passed, I took out the eggs, cracked the shell, peeled it off, and sliced them. With everything chopped and ready, I placed them on the toast along with a secret sauce to give it a tad of extra flavor.

I made two sandwiches and put them on a plate on top of the table in the dining room. I walked upstairs and into my room.

I moved over to sapnap so that I could wake him up.

"Psst. Sap. Sapnap, get up. I made breakfast" I shook him.
"Noooo five more minutes"
I softly smiled at the sleepy boy.
"Sorry, but the food is going to get cold. Get up"

He got up, rubbed his eyes, fell back on the floor, then woke up. I walked back downstairs telling him that I'll be waiting and that he can borrow some clothes if he'd like.

A few minutes later I heard hurries footsteps, Sapnap sat at the counter and held his sandwich, still wearing the same clothes.

"Nice hoodie" He said in a teasing tone.
Shoot- I wore his hoodie, I forgot to return it.
"Sorry. I meant to give it back"
"Eh keep it. It looks good on you anyways" he mumbled.

My face heat up, I need to do something else.

"I need to check up on something, I'll be in the living room" I said immediately leaving. I flopped onto the couch and took out my phone to text Dream.

____________________________

🍴 Dream 🍴

You
Hey, r u still coming over at 12?

🍴 Dream 🍴
Shit sorry Karl
I forgot to tell you
I have to cancel

You
Are you panicking? You've got nothing to worry about

🍴 Dream 🍴
No no
Something came up and I can't leave George alone

You
Is everything alright? Should I come over?

🍴 Dream 🍴
Dw. Everything's fine! Same time tomorrow?

You
Okay!! Text me if you need me :)

🍴 Dream 🍴
Will do :)