Bed my beloved

I woke up in a strange room the next day, I started to panic. How did I get here??

I pinched the bridge of my nose to try and remember yesterday. Patches, cartoons, sleep.

Oh right! I'm at dreams house. But what room is this? I looked around, everything was plain, so probably the guest room sapnap mention earlier.

This bed is pretty comfortable, I placed my head on the pillow and had my back facing the door. I let my mind wander as I stared at the light grey walls.

A good two hours passed, the sunlight peaking through the curtains.

The door flung open which startled me, followed by a voice.

"Time to get up!!! Wake up wake up" Sapnap barged in, pulling away my blankets.

"I'm already uppp.. leave me alone" I groaned, curling into a ball, still facing away from the door.

"Nuh uh, we have to get going" Sapnap said not leaving.
"Going where?.."

"Out!" Sapnap said with joy visible in his voice. I wish I could be as happy as sap. Why does my voice sound the way it does. I shaked my head, refusing to get out of the bed and refusing to use my voice.

"We're going for breakfast before you and Dream head to work" Sapnap informed.

Oooo food!! Actually.. no.. I don't have a pair of clothes to use and I look like a pig.

I got up and walked past sapnap. I walked into the living room looking for my phone and headphones.

I found them on the table next to the couch and grabbed them. I was still wearing my jacket, so I just zipped it up.

"George and dream are getting ready, they'll be down in a few" sapnap informed me for no reason. I left the living room and headed for the door so I could leave.

But as I was leaving I felt sapnap grab my wrist to hold me back.

"Where are you going?" He said in a soft tone, I stared into his eyes for a second.

"I'm gonna go home, you three have fun, I'll meet Dream at the library. now let me go" I said in a cold voice. He hesitated for a second but let go, I walked out and put in my headphones.

I didn't have a car so I'll have to walk home, I opened my phone to find out where I am and how to get back.

Twenty five minutes, that's nothing.

I plugged in my headphones and shuffled my playlist again.

Black out days (sped up)

I listened to the melody passing through one ear to the other; glancing at my phone screen every now and then to see if I'm on the right track.

Twelve minutes passed and I suddenly felt someone coming after me, fast. My first instinct was to run and get the hell out of here.

I started to run as fast as I can, taking the nearest right and jumping on top of a fence, landing on the ground. There was a bush right next to me, I hid behind it and stopped the music playing.

"Karl!? KARL!? What the actual.." I heard a familiar voice call.

I got out of the bush and found sapnap.

"What the heck!? Why were you running after me???" I snapped, he slightly jumped hearing my voice coming out of no where.

"Why did you run if you heard me call for you!?" He snapped back.

"I didn't hear you I had headphones in. And what would you do if you realize someone was following you home!?"

"Touché. Dream and George got mad that I let you go so they told me to come after you and bring you back"