Saved by a girl

I looked down at the water far below the bridge. The water flowed and splashed against the pillars. It was time.

The wind softly hit my face. I looked up at the night sky, the stars seemed to be dusting it. The moon reflecting on the water.

It was 11:30 pm, I left the letters outside dreams house, right in front of the door.

I thought about it for a moment, was I going to jump?

Yes, yes I was.

As soon as it hits midnight, time will be up, and I will leave this wretched place.

My phone started to buzz, sapnap was calling. I answered.

"Hey"

"Hey Karl!!! I was calling to see if you wanted to hangout tomorrow? Me and the couple"

My heart clenched as the sentence came out of his mouth.

"Sorry sap.. Im visiting my sister, I'll be staying with her for a while"

"Oh. Okay! I get it. I'll see you later though right?"

"Right."

"Great, bye karll!!"

"Bye sapnap"

And I hung up.

I leaned closer to the railing, waiting for midnight to strike.

11:46

Collecting my thoughts and memories together was a bad idea. Tears have started to form, I can't be here right now.

I'm going to jump.

Sapnap's pov-

11:47

I walked downstairs, Dream was in the kitchen holding plates to set on the table for dinner (we had to have dinner late today). George was sitting down, just waiting. Dream noticed me as I walked in.

"So what'd he say?" Dream asked enthusiastically.

"He can't come, said he was going to visit his sister for a few days"

Dream went stiff, his body went pale as the plates dropped from his arms and shattered as they connected to the ground.

"Dream! What's wrong??" George immediately asked.

"H- his sister is dead."